Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Setup & License forum

Forum Posts

Using Two Monitors

Hi All, I use two monitors with Organizer,favorites etc on right screen,plan on left. Am using Nview and can't get Settings Dialog box from Organizer to open on the same screen. It opens on the plan monitor. Have tried all combinations of settings in...

Plotmaker won;t allow me to update.

When I try to update in plotmaker, a warning box pops up which states: "error while launching ArchiCAD in the background. PLease start ArchiCAD manually to find out what cause this error. This only happens on one of our three workstations. Help! Than...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

APPLE Hell

ok, like a dummy i installed .mac on my computer, well now archicad won't open, and unfortunately i am still on 9, and even more I don't have the installation disks for a fresh install can i find archicad 9 to download on the internet?

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

MAYDAY MAYDAY MAYDAY

huge problem. I guess? I made the mistake of installing .mac and backup on my macbook pro. Now archicad won't open? I tried default setting, new document, everything, nothing seems to work. When i do get something that looks like it is going to load,...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

help with roof please

Hello For a college project i've to convert two barns which are both 6 metres apart and have a 1.8m difference in height. I have got the design idea 95% completed and its nearly a matter of drawing everything up now. I can create line drawings on Arc...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad 10 3d view crash in XP

Hello, i have a problem when i open the archicad 10 in a 3d view.I have just insallated Archicad 10. When i open it the 3d view, archicad crash.I have a new computer,3800 athlon XP.On the old one,it was working.I dont know the problem.Can somebody pl...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Installation failed (not enough space)

Hello, I was trying to install ArchiCad 10 Cze version, but near the end of unpacking it stopped and wrote that there is not enough space on disk, that it need of about 400 MB. The problem is that there are 4.5 GB free!!! If anyone has an useful sugg...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes