Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Setup & License forum

Forum Posts

installing MaxonForm

I have a Mac PPC, i've downloaded both the add on and the plug in for maxonform, and i've installed everything as noted in the instructions. maxonform appears in my design extras for archicad, but when i try to open it up, i get a prompt asking me to...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I lost a cut. :!: :!:

I lost a cut. Watch the images, the first image the error that receipt when opening the document, the second error that receipt when opening the cut. Finally I return to open to the cut and me the sample in target. How I recover my drawing? The backu...

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes

open gl archicad 10 7900gs

hello, I have a new notebook toshiba p100-332with a graphic card 7900gs (I have the nVIDIA display driver v 9.7.4. the problem is that in archicad 10, when i left direct3D for OpenGl, the screen freeze. Thanks a lot and sorry for my english. Francois...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Available Physical Memory

Hello everyone How much memory (physical memory) are you guys have available and what is your RAM size. for example I am running with 2GB of ram and have available 1.03GB when ArchiCAD and Plot Maker are open. it seem to me that that is a lot of memo...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Windows Vista Problems

Having problems getting up to speed with Vista. Issue seems to be conflict with the wibu key software and "User Account Control". (new vista featue(not good)). I have to turn it off to get Archicad to work. I had to re-install the plug and play abili...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Menus

Helloanyone there to helpme,i have this problem, i have been using 9 versio which works well with my machine 845 intel,p4 1.7 processor , with 640mb S D ram , but o upgrading to 10 some menus disappeared like editing a stair etc, shortcut icons from ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

The best computer for ArchiCAD

I searched the forums and didn't find. What is the best possible computer to run ArchiCAD 10 (and beyond), if price was not an object (short of a cray supercomputer of course). Or - what would be the best componants to put into a self built one? I kn...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes