Setup & License forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

About Apache Log4j vulnerability

Dear All, Last week, a critical security vulnerability in Java logging library Log4j has been found. The vulnerability allows attackers to perform remote code execution, which means they can run any code and access all data on the affected machine. I...

Minh Nguyen by Graphisoft Moderator
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes

Hardware Acceleration in 2D with AC10 ???

Hello, can someone help me find where the hardware acceleration (openGL) for the 2D drawing is - in AC10. In AC9 there is an option for OpenGL optimization not only for 3D but also for 2D , and it works great. In AC10 i cannot find that option under ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Installing Archi10 on New MacBook Pro

Our office (all Macs) just purchased a MacBook Pro 17" and we want to install ArchiCAD 10 on it for field work. However, though the AC10 CD loads, the install application starts but hangs up on the first screen before the NEXT button becomes active. ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Install AC10

Tried to install AC10 into my 17" Powerbook Pro. Clicked "Installer", and the window freezes with AC Installation window with a white rectangle and the 3 buttons blank, blue spinning ball at cursor. Clicked "Close" shows "the current operation cannot...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

OpenGL problems with Quadro FX 1400

Suddenly at my friend, AC9 and AC10 stoped working in 3D. As soon as he open 3D window, AC crashes. After reinstalling AC I managed to get AC9 to work, but AC10 is still crashing. Does anybody has any idea? I suppose, there is some graphics card sett...

Gorazd by Booster
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

AC 10.815 bug / Parts of screen stops updating

SUMMARY After closing the 3D window, the 2D window (Floor plan) sometimes will only update the parts of the screen which were covered by the 3D window. DESCRIPTION After closing the 3D window, the 2D window will sometimes only update the parts of the...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

AC 10.815 bug / Extra viewport in saved DWG files

SUMMARY DWG files published from AC have duplicate viewports for each drawing DESCRIPTION Exporting (publish to DWG) layouts with on (1) drawing creates a DWG file which as the drawing inserted 2 times (2 viewports) in (one) Paper Space. On at correc...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

AC10 DWG translator & images

Attempted several times to publish to a DWG file that includes a PDF sketch image of a proposed framing plan. Tried all the various ways to export the file, but the image never comes across. The balance of the drawing is fine. Scott

NAVIGATOR PALATE WILL NOT STAY DOCKED

I'M RUNNING AC10 ON MAC OS X. THE NAVIGATOR PALATE DISAPPEARS WHEN I CLICK ON MY SCREEN VIEWS. I CAN BRING IT BACK BUT IT WILL NOT HOLD. THIS ALSO HAPPENS IN THE LAYOUT WINDOW. HOW DO I GET THE PALATE TO STAY DOCKED.

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes