Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Setup & License forum

Forum Posts

Having trouble with the 966 Hotfix...

Downloaded the AC10 966 hotfix, but it gives me the message "No appropriate ArchiCAD is found in this folder" when I browse to the folder the app and it's support files are kept in. Anybody got any ideas? Don't know if this has anything to do with it...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

rendering benchmarks - mactel vs PPC . . .

i've been having some lightworks fun . . . THE FILE 1.3MB compressed. render size: 1400x918 pixels. lightworks photorender settings were all 'best' with all effects on. 'sun', 'ambient' and 'lamps' on, 'camera light' off. realistic sun used with a sa...

LAYOUT SETTING

I M A NEW USER OF ARCHICAD, CAN ANYONE HELP ME ON SETTING UP A NEW LAYOUT TITLEBLOCK SET? THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Installation by Standard User

Can Grapisoft please allow a standard user to install the Archicad program and just ask for the Administrator Name and Password!!!!? I am tired of trying install and saying the application folder is locked. Of course it is... it is for administrator ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

AC10 GRAPHICS GLITCH

I have noticed an intermittent graphics problem with AC10 I get this issue once a day or so and must close Archicad to fix. It appears on the 3d window and then I lose the cursor on the plan view and cannot see a click and drag marquee etc....althoug...

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Keyboard Shortcuts.

Hi there. I have been following ArchiCAD for the past twelve years now, through seminars, product brochures and online chat forums. All these years i wanted to buy it, but it was prohibitively expensive. I have been working on Vectorworks all these y...

ATi FireGL V3400 vs. Nvidia Quadro FX 560

ATi FireGL V3400 Nvidia Quadro FX 560 I am thinking of getting either of these two cards. The ATi is cheaper, but both cards are at the best price/power value of their ranges for my budget, so it a decision to go either ATi or Nvidia. I know ArchiCAD...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes