Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Setup & License forum

Forum Posts

BT Mighty Mouse!

For all of us with bluetooth enabled Macs, it has finally arrived- http://www.apple.com/mightymouse/ Mine is on the way! woo-hoo!:)

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

which is better?

ei guys...im a new user of archicad since its the software we're using in my new office...i've been practicing it for a week now...i don't know if im in the right track of learning it coz im doing a self study...so i joined this forum might as well a...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Failure of Archicad 10 Help to run.

I am unable to get Archicad 10 help to open from within Archicad in either Internet Explorer or Firefox. Help simply opens as an improper web link. I have tried opening the files directly from the help folder in the program file. Some files will open...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Apple Might Mouse w/ Archicad?

Does anyone know whether the might mouse can be programmed to pan and zoom like a typical wheel mouse when used in Archicad? I think the MM scroll ball is meant for up/down and side to side scrolling in a document. In Archicad typical wheel scrolling...

Multiple Monitor on XP

How can I use two monitors in ArchiCad? I want to have the plan in one monitor and 3D window and sections in another...without then disappear when I click on 2D plan!!!! Is that possible?

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing Doors and Windows

I was working this morning, the computer froze up and generated a bug report. Started AC9 up and try to insert door and window, but it kept giving me script errors. Has anyone had this problem? Justin

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

256mb to 512mb video ram PCI ?

Hello, Am upgrading my video card in my notebook from the new Nvidea 7900 gtx @ 256mb video ram to the newest Nvidea 7900 gtx @ 512 mb of video ram and am just wondering if any one knows if this will help with the following situation I am finding tha...

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes

New Laptop

Hello there, everyone. I'm looking for a new laptop, and wish to run AC10, piranesi etc on it, and i was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on a good model. I used to have a mac but it died on me. So unfortunately i'll have to move over to a win...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Library parts won't display in preview window

For some reason in AC10 my library parts do not display in the preview window (upper right of dialog box). I have installed and reinstalled AC 10 twice on my machine which is a dell running windows XP. The parts do work once placed in the plan window...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Mobile Printer

I am looking to buy a small printer to take on a trip. Something like this, but faster (and hopefully cheaper!): http://www.opticsplanet.net/pentax-pocketjet-3-plus-printer-kit-206636.html I just need it for 8.5x11" size B&W documents. It doesn't hav...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes