Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Setup & License forum

Forum Posts

AppleMac performance

I had a look at a colleague's new Mac desktop last week. Its a top of the line workstation with a 30" mac screen. It has two 2.6GHz dual core Intel Xenon processors, with a 4MB cache per processor, 3GB RAM. Graphics card is NVidea GeForce 7300GT , 25...

KeesW by Advocate
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

"Project in Use" error

I'm working on a PLN file (WinXP, AC10 987) that is on a server in another office across our WAN. When I save the file and exit ArchiCAD gracefully, then try to reopen the file I get the "Project in use" error. The computer/user listed in the error m...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Help! I just want to draft!

I am just getting started on ArchiCAD v8.1 on my new iMac, and while I'm not having any problems learning the basics of how to "create" a model and a set of drawings... I am left wondering: Can I just 2D draft with this program???!!! I have just star...

• 14 replies
  • 0 likes

WIBU driver on Mac Intel

The installation of AC 10, together with previous versions doesn't work on Mac Intel. Or, we install de Wibu driver of the installation CD / website GS (Intel version) : AC 10 will work, AC 7 and AC 9 don't. Or, we install de previous driver : versio...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PDF converter not present in AC9 or AC10

Im having a problem with my PDF converter. A month ago both the plotting Amyuni PDF converter and the publisher PDF converter disappeared from both my AC9 and AC10. I had the Amyuni one put back on a few weeks later and it too disappeared again latel...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Start up problems

Hi I just received a brand new laptop computer, however i'm unable to run archicad 10 on it. It starts the splash screen, and then it just appears the bug report utility. My pc is a asus laptop i'm running win xp pro sp2 processor is t7200 dual core ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

WinXP Home installation

I've installed AC10 on a WinXP Home machine (that is, before noticing the officially supported OSs). It worked initially, until just a couple of days ago it opened up a project and all pens were black. Went to Pen Sets, none was selected. When I sele...

alexliz by Participant
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Parallel Protection Key

I am haveing a problem running my parallel port protection key, yet it doesnt seem to be working on this computer. I have tried installing WIBU numerous times from the graphisoft support page as well as straight from the install disk. Its odd the key...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes