Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Setup & License forum

Forum Posts

AC10, Unavailable Sheet Index

FWIW, We have added an automatic Sheet Index into a condoc set, where soon after the drawing item is placed it cannot be updated and is listed as 'Unavailable' in the Drawing Manager. Attempting to error trap, the SI was added both as a View Set, and...

AC10 plotting fill bug?

I guess this is where these items are being reported. When either of the two 25% fills are set with the background pen as transparent (0), the fill plots as solid black. All other fills that we have tested are fine with the transparent background pen...

ArchiCAD on IntelMac?

Dear All, One of our customers would like to know wether the version 10 of ArchiCAD ... Is Universal Application on the new Intel Mac? or Is it running thru "Rosetta"? What's the minimum hardware configuration? How is the perforamance on Mac portable...

Srinivas by Booster
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchiCAD 10 Bug interferes with Apple iChat AV

Please help! A colleague and I work on ArchiCAD projects together remotely, while connected by video using Apple's iChat AV and iSight cameras (we are on Mac's). This worked beautifully with AC 9. However, ArchiCAD 10 interferes with the use of video...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Need help in a hurry!!

Has anyone encounter a crash file while in teamwork, for some reason I can not seemed to sign in. I believe I signed out... a dialog box pops up and says; Sign out processed by (david) started at" 6/24/2006 5:11:57 pm (trying to access project until ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Arhicad 10 3-way keyplug on a Linux ?

Hi, is this possible ? I have network licenc key for 3 comp. is there any chance that i could connect the key to server, witch is Linus SuSE Enterprise Server 9, x86-64 Cause the server is always switched on and on the network! So that i could use an...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Where to report bugs

I emailed my reseller about where to post bugs and he indicated to do it at http://www.archicadwiki.com/ I went to the wiki site, but there was no heading for AC 10. What is the best procedure for making Graphisoft aware of problematic issues?

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes