Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Setup & License forum

Forum Posts

3D perspective view problem

Hi. On my picture is shown what kind of a look do I get when I open 3D perspective view. When I move there, everything begins to cut, like in cutting plans. I don't know where is the catch to turn back to normal view in 3D, or is something else... Pl...

3D_PERSPECTIVE_PROBLEM_.jpg
Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

mac & printer

Can anybody tell me what is the best combo of Mac laptop and printer,say A2 size, for a small architectural practice?

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Installing AC 10 on Win XP Home Problems

Hi I am having trouble installing Archicad 10. I can download the installation file from the graphisoft website, but when it installs and i run the program, an error message popups up. The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000005). Pleas...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

...Old in AC9 ....new in AC10!

hello! im using AC9 since it came out and now for 3 months im trying to make the transaction to AC10. it is more difficult than i had exepted. i was using AC8 before AC9 and i had no problem. now i find it very difficult. tell me did you have problem...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

scroll wheel problem

sorry, i am not sure if this the right place to post, But I am having a problem with the scroll wheel! as I am working, all of a sudden, my scroll wheel on my mouse stops functioning! I can’t zoom in and out using my scroll wheel. I am have to quite ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

AC10: Interactive Training Guide

Hello, Step 4.1 of the ITC fails on a new project. Instead of a door, I get a gallery. That's right, a gallery... I start with an empty sheet, I make a slab, then walls with the magic wand. The result, at this step, is a closed building, including an...

• 16 replies
  • 0 likes

System Requirments (Advice Needed)

Hi Hope someone can give me a bit of advice here. I'm a programmer and run my own IT business. I've recently been contacted by a potential client who wants to use ArchiCad. The origonal request was to clear an old machine of virus'/malware and instal...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes