Setup & License forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

About Apache Log4j vulnerability

Dear All, Last week, a critical security vulnerability in Java logging library Log4j has been found. The vulnerability allows attackers to perform remote code execution, which means they can run any code and access all data on the affected machine. I...

Minh Nguyen by Graphisoft Moderator
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes

Drawing precise wall lenght

I am lending a Mac with ArchiCAD 8 for a small personal project. Could someone explain how I can draw walls with a precise lenght (ie: 10010 mm). If I use the mouse, the coordinate in the window are always approximate. Is there a way to enter the dat...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Constant 'random' refreshing.

I am having a problem with AC. Seemingly at random, usually when I am not working with archicad I get a little hour glass symbol, and then the whole of archicad momentarily refreshes, like I am switching between applications, but of course I am not. ...

• 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Libraries

While backing up my files I noticed that I have several copies of ArchiCAD Library 9.pla in several different locations (backup.v1 folder,the ArchiCAD Library 9 folder, and the AC9_Lib_Template_mAC folder). Do I need all of these?

loss of keys on mac

I have somehow lost the option to use the keys x and r when entering dimensions and/or coordinates, y key is still available and also if I place text down then both x and r will type. I have quit archicad (latest 9) with no luck and also restarted th...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Help with PC selection.

I am looking to buy a new PC and i do not know enough about them. http://www.costco.com/Browse/Product.aspx?prodid=11065696&cm_mmc=BCEmail_113-_-DellXPS600-_-30-_-Computers_BCEmail_113 Is this a good deal. The Dell site could not match it but I am no...

• 14 replies
  • 0 likes

MS Intellipoint Driver

Hello Talkers, I use a 5-button IntelliMouse Optical USB Mouse and am very pleased with it. The driver that I use with this mouse is the IntelliPoint I was on the road and forgot the mouse and went to purchase a replacement. The Replacement was a Int...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

3d Text & changing material color changes

I am new to Archicad. I am converting from Autocad. I am having difficulty changing the color of a brick materia. I've copied and made a new material and then changed the surface color and specular color but nothing seems to change. What else do I ne...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ahhh! sections and elevations!

im an absolute beginer... and i cant seem to understand how to take elevations from a plan. ive looked through archicad help and cant seem to decipher the instructions... help! im desperate!

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Visualisation problem

Please help me. Upgraded to Archicad 9 rus. But menu Image->Visualisation parameters doesn't work (panel with parameters doesn't appear and I can't set parameters like background). And when I try to render with LightWorks AC9 crashes. I don't what to...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes