Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Setup & License forum

Forum Posts

G-5/OS X Spinning Wheels

I'm not sure if this is the right category for this question, so please forgive if not... I've been having a problem since I had the 250 GB extra hard drive installed on to my G-5 (which was not occurring before when using my original 30 GB hard driv...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

AC9 US Special Library

I am unable to expand the AC9 Special Edition zip file. I get the following message" Power archiver cannot open this file> It does not appear to be a valid archive." I had no problems with the .tpl file Any way to get the Library allready extracted ?

Opening Problems-Forced Quit

When I tried to open an ArchiCAD file that I have been working on for 2 months, an Archicad message came up saying that the file was already in use (by my computer). But, the file was not in use and hadnt been since the day before. When I clicked ope...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Graphics Card Question

We Currently have 5 users who are running ATI X600's. When trying to render an image they are getting ATI Hardware Acceloration Errors. After a few of these it reverts to software rendering, and the process runs through fine (just a lot slower) I hav...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Textures will not display

I have spent HOURS troubleshooting this... I had to reinstall AC9 on a new machine, and carefully moved everything over. NO problems at all, EXCEPT when I copied a file to create a variation, none of the textures will display. My old files display fi...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Profiler

I'm finally getting around to starting to use AC9 and importing an in-progress project into it. I noticed that it doesn't seem to have Profiler, which previous versions have had. Can I just copy the 8.1 Profiler into the Goodies folder in 9 and have ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to clear Master Layout from PM9

Not critical, but frustrating. We are unable to clear/delete some of the master layouts from a project. We have tried using the edit clear from the menu, as well as from the pop-up pallet (shown in attachment, clear is not an option for this master l...

PM Master No Delete.jpg

Application Error while closing Archicad 8.1

Hi all, I am getting this annoying Application memory reference error whenever I go to close Archicad. It happends all the time wether it's before I have saved, after, and even when no file is open which brings me to believe its the Application itsel...

Untitled-1 copy.jpg
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes