Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Setup & License forum

Forum Posts

AC for US July update

On my MAC G4, OS 10.3.4 the download was easy - the installation was a NO-GO... why? The dialogue box requested that we browse for the appropriate folder to update. However, The ArchiCAD folder did not work and the Archicad 9 icon would not highlight...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

!!!ArchiCAD supports max 27+3 characters!!!

can someone tell me why can't archicad merge or open files that have longer names, longer then :ArchiCAD supports max 27+3 characters:, just curious to know since in most of other softwares this is not a problem thnx

giza by Booster
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

simple question about tool box..

OK... I know I've changed this before, but for the life of me I cannot figure how I did it, and cannot find the information in the manual. How do I change the tool box palatte from icons to icons with words, to words, etc... any help is appreciated.....

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

What is my network license coming from?

Does anyone know a way to see what network dongle I am on from the CLIENT end not the server end? I can track it back from the server end but for troubleshooting it would be great to know what network dongle I am using from my workstation. Any help a...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

selecting accross multiple stories

is it possible to continue a selection up or down a story? for example: if you want to render only a small section of your model to save time, can u select what u want on one storey, then go up a level, and select some more of what you want? ta, j

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Grave BUG in AC9!!!

Two weeks ago I have created new project file to create some new GDL parts for OSL, also to test some new Add-ons for AC9 from Cigraph. All was fine. I have saved the file and closed AC. But when I have reopened file and zoomed to all to fit all obje...

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes

my next keyboard

after my ~10 year old wired (PS/2) MS Natural keyboard wears out (see pic) .. I'm considering this re-vamp: http://www.everythingusb.com/microsoft_natural_ergonomic_keyboard_4000.html Note: new scroll wheel on this new keyboard

AC9 Library Special Edition

We are unable to find a setting to control where the adjustable hotspots locate themselves for windows and doors in the new Special Edition library. The current locations make manipulation difficult. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Mark up in Project Revewier web environment

Are we doing something wrong? We are unable to mark up within the project reviewer web environment for the attached file. Does anyone know why the markup tool would be greyed out? The drawing used to create the reviewer includes both topographic line...