Setup & License forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

About Apache Log4j vulnerability

Dear All, Last week, a critical security vulnerability in Java logging library Log4j has been found. The vulnerability allows attackers to perform remote code execution, which means they can run any code and access all data on the affected machine. I...

Minh Nguyen by Graphisoft Moderator
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes

Moving files and libraries

I hope there is an easy way to do this. I installed a new hdd and did a clean XP PRO install. What is the easiest way to move my .pln file over from the old hdd to the new hdd and still retain the libraries etc? One way is that I save all my .pln fil...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Archiforma extrusions, surfaces, shells…

I think a nice improvement of Archiforma extrusions and tubes could be to have the possibility of resizing the PROFILE, by % for example. I made a simple tube with a round 35 mm profile and had to resize it to 30 mm, but of course after visualization...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Crash Report With Mac PB

i can't run my archicad on my mac power book, when it start it gives me a crash report. did anybody had the same. I have sent the crash report to Apple and waiting for a reply, so now i can't use my archicad on my PB. PS: it's archicad V9. Thank you

• 14 replies
  • 0 likes

PDF File

When I make a pdf file from Plotmaker most of the hatch pattern come out solid fill. If anyone know how to solve this easily I appreciate it. Thanks

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Fonts

Any ideas on why AC8.1 will not recognize a font package I installed from Objects Online? Other programs (i.e. Word, Excel, etc.) recognize the fonts (Mr. Hand, Scribble, Glasgow, etc.) but not AC. I tried to reload the fonts but to no avail.

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

coming from Revit and need some info...

Hello this thread is not to spark a "mine is better than yours..." I have been using Revit for the past 2 years and I dabbed in Archicad back in version 5 for a short while... I wonder if you could answer a couple of questions for me: 1. Is creating ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes

No WIBU-KEY driver found

Hello, I just reinstalled my operating system for MAC OSX and when I tried to open archicad when I got booted up again I got this error: "No WIBU-KEY driver found. (501)" Plotmaker seems to work... Any ideas whats wrong? Im using archicad v8.1. Thank...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes