Setup & License forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

About Apache Log4j vulnerability

Dear All, Last week, a critical security vulnerability in Java logging library Log4j has been found. The vulnerability allows attackers to perform remote code execution, which means they can run any code and access all data on the affected machine. I...

Minh Nguyen by Graphisoft Moderator
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes

Tiger 10.4 Default Path

For some reason the original post is (Sorry this topic is under moderator investigation.) After a Full System Rebuild & a new install including Wiping the HDDs 7 Times & Running Hardware tests Over night I have Still got Dual Icons I Have NOT however...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

plotmaker 9 - using publisher

I am currently using Archicad 9; When in plotmaker I go to publisher to create a dwg file. In the past I have been able to create a dwg file successfully, however now the format dialouge box is missing the option to create a dwg file. Does anyone hav...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

How can I design this roof ?

I am a new user of ArchiCAD 9 and I want to design a roof similar to the one that appears as a logo everytime I start ArchiCAD. I have tried the roof tool but I find it difficult to join the edges, especially when I try to connect single roofs that a...

• 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Docking Tool box at top of screen

I had my tool box docked at the top of the screen below the tool bar. For whatever reason I moved it away today and have been unable to re-dock. Any help? I know this sounds like a minor thing. But when you have been using the interface a certain way...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Help with Option Manager

I hope I am not duplicating anything but a search under "Option Manager" yielded 2613 non related (?) results and I don't have the time to go through them. Is anyone having problems with OM? I love its potential but some parts are starting to disappe...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

OpenGL and Memory use

Hi All I am using G5 dual 2.7. now I find when using openGL in 3D generation, more system memory is used. For instances, I have a model when using openGL , 1.2G memory is used. When using ArchiCAD internal engine, 600MB is used. Meanwhile I have a bi...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Tiger 10.4 Problem Default Open Path in ArchiCAD

Just wondering if any one else is having a problem with the default open/save Path in Archicad-9 on tiger OSX 10.4 as shown in this Pic. The Tiger pic also has 2 System drive icons one is sort of greyed out but not selectable It only occurs in Archic...

Tiger 10.4.jpg
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Architerra contour adjustment

I've got a site plan done in Architerra, with roads, painted areas, terrain, basin, the whole works. The engineer wants to adjust a couple of contours. I can adjust the contour lines fine, but how do I adjust the terrain mesh to match the contour lin...

Zoom --> scroll mouse not working

Hello, I recently had to reformat my harddrive and as a result I reinstalled ArchiCAD 9 (Edu version). Upon opening an extisting project I had been working on, the ability to zoom using the scroll mouse suddenly disappeared. Instead, when I was scrol...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes