Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Setup & License forum

Forum Posts

Bluetooth Mouse

Are any users (especially Mac) out there using a Bluetooth mouse? Are there good reasons to go with Bluetooth versus a more typical wireless mouse? Any particularly favorite mouse? Just used Isync to sync my phone to address book and ical - that is c...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Comand H (Hide) on a Mac is disabled

I loose my command H quick key for hiding the Archicad after exporting my work environment. Have other Mac users experienced this problem? Anyway to get it back? I use command H all the time, but would also like to be able to export my work environme...

• 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Isolate layer command or button

In AutoCad there is a very useful command - "isolate layer" that when you click on an object in the drawing that layer is turned on and all other layers are turned off. Does ArchiCad have an equivalent one button approach or does anyone have any shor...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Stairs cover up a drawing

i have a set of stairs that go up over a closet and i need to hide the stairs under the closet so that that section of the stairs does not show up in the plot of the floor plan. is this possible? i also have a garage door that will not show up in the...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Renderings in plotmaker.

When plotting a rendering I get zig zags like plots did 15 years ago. It looks geat on a computer screen but the plot is terrible. How can you adjust the dpi to produce a decent rendering? I plot to a HP 650c plotter.

Graphics card display problems nVidia 6800

I have a Dell nVidia GeForce 6800 256MB PCI-X graphics card and when generating the 3D window in AC9 parts of the image are missing. It's often a different part in a horizontal strip. Occassionally the whole image displays, but it's rare. I'm running...

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Laptop PC recommendations

I am looking to buy a new PC laptop. Anyone have any recommendations? I would like to spend around $1200 but might be willing to go as high as $1500. I need the flexibility of a laptop. Is not going to be worth it to go with a laptop if this is all I...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Exterior Elevations

i would like to show the vinyl siding or brick veneer on the front of a house when i do a 2-d elevation of it. is there any way to do this?

• 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Plotmaker & 3D model

How to plot or print and get lineweights setup in settings to come out correctly? How to print to scale, even when drawing is set to appropriate scale in layout page? How to cleanup drawings in plotmaker, ike removing unwanted lines, is this possible...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Elevations

How do I get the lines from interior columns(in walls), floor slabs to not show on my 2d elevations or 3d model for that matter? See attached drawing. Another question: Is there way to have elements in a floor plan like walls that extend two stories ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes