Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Setup & License forum

Forum Posts

Graphic Card

How compatable is the new 3D LABS Wildcat Realizm 800 640MB video card? I am running dual xeon 3.6, L3 - 1 gig in a raid 5 800gig(4drives), 4 MB of Ram

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

!Restored: opening multiple files on the Mac

hello, I would like to be able to open several pln files at once. I do not seem to be able to do it on my mac yet my pc compadres do it with ease. I have achieved it by copying the program and launching the program multiple times, but this eats memor...

• 9 replies
  • 0 likes

upgraded to "Tiger" and 2nd of ArchiCAD will not l

I duplicated the Archicad program so I could start the 2nd copy to facilitate copy and paste between files. Now I can only start one copy and get an error message "application launch faliure because of shared library error" when I try to start a 2nd ...

• 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Tiger greatness

Just used the search function in an ArchiCAD Open dialog. Found all the fles with a name like what I wanted. Voom. No noodling. Worth a buck right there. Looking for obscure library part? Computer-wide search engine found in "Load Other Object From F...

Dwight by Newcomer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

!Restored: Tiger problems

But fixable... Doing an archive install I had to reinstall the willybo key driver. Opening a file had all text as some typewriter font. The system did not keep the font I was using (Mr.Hand) so I had to reinstall that... and reopen AC.

Graphics Card

]Paul King wrote [Great card. However have been experiancing two issues not covered by standard testing proceedure 3D openGL scenes can apear initially with half of image missing or overlaid by remnant of a previous image. This seems to apply more of...

Ghost story

I have created a second floor. I set the elevation at 0' for the First Floor and 10' for the Second Floor . In the Height to Next text box I set 10' for the First Floor and 10' for the Second Floor. In the Wall Settings dialog box I used -1' for the ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes