Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Setup & License forum

Forum Posts

Archit terra contour line modification

I can not modify contour lines. I have used a polyline to trace a contour. Then I make it a contour line by selecting the line, then clicking the contour line button on the Architerra palette. Makes a contour line, no problem. It appears to automatic...

Curved walls not showing in Elevation

I'm having a problem with my curved wall edge not showing in the elevation window. I've tried everything and nothing fixes the problem. As you can see from the 3d image there is a wall there. Any suggestions? [img] [img][img][/img]

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

smart connection of composite walls

I have just upgraded from 8 to 9 & the wall editing of composite walls does not seem to be working in the usual manner. 270mm Cavity Brick walls are not joining correctly at the wall corners. Have tried the usual ways to overcome this problem but no ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Wall Settings (Never mind)

EDIT: I shut down AOL, ArchiCAD, etc and rebooted my computer, opened ArchiCAD w/ new Project and Profile settings w/o AOL and the Model Tab has returned (and the Ifc2.0 has disappeared) In case this might help someone else, I have left the original ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Out of memory opening pmk file

I have a title block saved to pmk file and when I open it either directly through plotmaker or layout book I get a 'out of memory' msg box. This happens on both Windows and MAC. If you look at the system monitor little resources are being utilised. S...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

AC 9 load add ons

I just made the change to 9 from 8 and for the project I'm working on I want to use ArchiTerra, so I downloaded the demo to check it out... the problem is when I load it in the add on manager it won't show up in the extras menu where the add on comma...

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Training Guide

My training guide PDF's ask me to install QuickTime 7 even though it's already done. Tried to humor it and re-download QT but I can't do that because the QT installer says I already have a more current version of QT on my machine. How do I point the ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes