Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Setup & License forum

Forum Posts

ARCHICAD in french

hello sorry for my english because i am french my question is : i have archicad 9 int and i want working with in french, how do that ? this version is INTERNATONAL no ? i haven't menu for select language ! can you help me please !!!! thank

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cards, Drivers, Overclocking, Benchmarking

i have just purchased a new video card, and thought i would post this for some response/discussion/feedback. for $640 (canadian) i purchased a Leadtek GeForce 6800GT. i have overclocked it now to run at 439/1100. my realtime 3D navigation is much imp...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Video Card for AC9 PC

I have been struggling along with my Radeon 9600XT card for 10 months and am ready to move into a workstation card. Does anyone have some solid recommendations? To give you an idea of price/performance requirements.... I am looking at the NVIDIA Quad...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Change default text

New user trying out the demo to see if it would work for the office and I find that the default text style is arial and was wondering if there is a way to change that default so I wouldn't have to change the font everytime I place a symbol with text ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Newbie 3D question

Hi, I'm an AutoCAD user who's just started to learn ArchiCAD. I'm really stuck on one thing. I can't get anything to show up in the 3D perspective window (parallell projection works fine). All I get is a little cloudlike cursor icon, and I can't do a...

• 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Display card

I'm planning to buy a new computer PC. There is difficult to choose either "Geforce 6600GT 128MB" or "Radeon x700PRO 128MB". Could any professional renderer give some comment to me? THXS I use AC 7 + art-lantis + C4D 8.5 + PC winXP

• 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Using Labels in Modules

Here's a fun one: We are experimenting with making window "assemblies" into modules, so you can place a window with all its trim and accessories as one element. It seems to be working flawlessly in the model, but we have found that the Labels for the...

TomWaltz by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

installed 9, now can't run 8.1

This seems to maybe be a key issue? I installed 9, upgraded the key, and AC9 will run but now 8.1 will not start. I get the starting screen graphic and then the spinning rainbow wheel and can only force quit out. Downloaded wibu key update from the s...

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes