Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Setup & License forum

Forum Posts

vaulted roofs

We all understand how wonderful it is to create a vaulted roof in ArchiCAD. But, I have an existing building where the end bays of the rectangular plan, are vaulted at 90º. (like a rounded gabled roof - or 1/2 of an eliptical dome) Can this consrtuct...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Anyone using a tablet PC?

Had someone call and ask about using ArchiCAD on a tablet PC. Techsupport told me ArchiCAD would run on Windows XP Tablet edition. Anyone doing it?

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My color fills disappear!

I created color fills with the fill tool on my floor plan. Now when I open the drawing they appear for a second and disappear. I draw a closed polygon with the fill tool, click on the selection tool, marquee-select the polygon, and all the fills reap...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cross Platform Mounting Features

How do i disable Cross Platform Mounting Features within the archicad program. I've been told that doing this will resolve the issue i am having when opening files created on a PC, on a Mac. thanks.

• 11 replies
  • 0 likes

WindowBuilder Problem

I first raised this problem several weeks ago but got no response. Maybe I put it in the wrong section. Lets try it again. I have the very latest (ie for AC9) Theometric Door and WindowBuilder and WindowBuilder is giving us a lot of grief - in fact, ...

KeesW by Advocate
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

HP 130nr

My trusty HP 230 plotter is on the brink and I need to replace with another reliable plotter. Does the HP 130nr work with MAC OS 10.3.7? Or should I buy the HP 430 connected to a HP Jet Direct box? Thanks. Rita

rengarch by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem upgrading Archiforma from VER 2.0 to 2.01

Has anyone experianced any problems updating ArchiForma from Ver. 2.0 to 2.01. I had purchased a copy of Architerra 2.0 and Archiforma 2.0 last year Febuary. I have now upgraded to Archicad 9.0 and tried to upgrade my copies of Architerra and Archifo...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes