Setup & License forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

G4 vs. G5: Part 2

Folks: This is a follow up to the comparison I posted to ArchiTalk about a month ago, testing a G4 vs. a G5. These results add a new test using the G5 with Panther (OS X.3) and ArchiCAD 8.1. The full description of the test methods can be found at: h...

Downward Extrusion in 8.1

This is an example of a roof and slab with a downward extrusion. It does not cut all the way thru the slab! Surely this is not the correct outcome for this tool. Any ideas? I have worked around by just making the roof thick enough to remove the porti...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

8.1 Library problem?

New install on OSX.2.8. Upon first launch and creating new project (default settings) I do not have complete libraries—no doors or windows for example. I have tried opening an 8.0 file with attendent libraries, and still same effect. What am I doing ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

OS 10.3 Dock's and A.C "Drag a Copy" => same sh

If you've experienced the same problem as I did with the A.C short key for "Drag a Copy" not functioning while the Mac OSX "Dock" kept on popping up and down instead, then here is one solution to your problem: Check off the Dock short key command set...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

video card help

I have a friend whom has a sony pc and is having trouble with his 32 meg video card. It is obvious that we need a 64 meg video card, but I was wondering why it is giving us the result of blank drawing windows in plotmaker. It still renders in archica...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Interactive Schedule

I'm embarressed to admit I haven't explored this sooner - anyhow I just want a tabular list of zones on the floor plan listing areas - and it all works well except for some annoying numbers I cannot explain - refer screenshots - to the right of the a...

1.jpg
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

phone support?

Is there a number for phone support? I'm from the US (Oregon), and can't seem to find one. Thanks, Lori

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

PC or Mac

My office is about to buy new computers. I am looking for input as to which computers to buy. Is it worth buying a new G5 or should we buy new PC's? Is the 32 bit hype worth the money? Does Archicad run better on PC or Mac? Thanks

• 14 replies
  • 0 likes