Setup & License forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

About Apache Log4j vulnerability

Dear All, Last week, a critical security vulnerability in Java logging library Log4j has been found. The vulnerability allows attackers to perform remote code execution, which means they can run any code and access all data on the affected machine. I...

Minh Nguyen by Graphisoft Moderator
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes

8.1 Archiving to previous versions

I have just found that it is virtually impossible to export 8.1 file to any of the previous versions, including 8.0. This is a serious problem. I was one of the strongest ArchiCAD features, why are we loosing it?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

SciTech GLDirect 4 Demo

SciTech GLDirect 4.0 it is a shareware hwo can convert archicad opengl capability in directx DirectX 7, DirectX 8, and DirectX 9. verry useful for opengl problems

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Printer recommendations

I am the IT guy for an architectural firm in Dallas, TX. Back when we used ArchiCAD 6 in a Mac OS 9 environment, we used an Oce 9400 with MacPlot software. This combination has become outmoded for us now that we are using OS X and ArchiCAD 7, soon to...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad 8.1

Have upgraded to 8.1 from 8 but can not load Archiglazing 1.6 do I have to remove version 8 first! --running Windows 2000

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

TIP: broken files - other solution

(It was to be published in "Working i Archicad" section- but it did not let me - forwarded me to index) It hapened - I could not open files from last two days... Bug reporter showed up on processing "variables" I tried TIP's but they are not complete...

Roofmaker Problems

I had to modify the property script of "Rafter2_1" and "Collar Beam2_1" that Roofmaker uses to place rafters and collar ties. After modifying the two objects roofmaker will not place them. I have attached a picture showing the error I am receiving. A...

Red by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

our of memory and Can not print problems

On of our .pln files for ARchicad 8.1 (Mac Os X) is locking up archicad. WhenI try to just open it on a MAc with just 512 MB of memry it wont open due to a memory error. This problem is replicated on multiple machines. But it only apparent in this pa...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

G5 Server Questions!!

We are contemplating buying a new G5 1.25ghz Server to replace our existing G4 400mhz Server, that is not even running server software and only has a 20 gig hard drive. My first question is because the server will come with OS 10.3 and all computers ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes