Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Setup & License forum

Forum Posts

!Restored: Annoying ArchiCAD sounds!!!!!

I think someone once offered how to turn off the annoying ArchiCAD sounds without turning off your computer sounds, or better streaming music. I hate hearing all the "beeps" everytime you command click on something or pull up a 3D view, only to have ...

rm by Advocate
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

8.1 Installation - US

I just received my 8.1 upgrade. The installation instructions include instructions to "After restarting your MAC, plug in the USB hardware key". This is contrary to all earlier instructions (AC7 & AC8) to never, ever, ever insert or remove the key wh...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

eps Files from PlotMaker

I used to be able to "save as . . " from PlotMaker and get an EPS file. But since I upgraded I get an error message that says the fonts are missing. But they're not! When printing, sure enough there are substituted fonts. Any ideas what's going on? T...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Dual monitor

Das anyone work in archicad with a dual monitor card? If i buy one i can work on 2 monitors and to put the menu paletes in one window and the clean free workspace to the second monitor?

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Commercial Components

Archicad looks great but there is a down side, it seams that you have to pay for every add on Im a student and simply cannot afford to buy extra people and furniture etc from the online stores. Im not in business, just trying to impress. Is there any...

• 9 replies
  • 0 likes

looking for new laptop

I am looking at either a dell or an apple, Dell Inspiron or an apple 17"powerbook. I am very aware of Dell capabilities, but know little about apple. Which is faster? Does apple have a working os for archicad. How often do I need to change an apple o...

• 11 replies
  • 0 likes

ARCHICAD AND DUAL PROCESSORS

well i had a dual pIII 800 with 1.5g sdram...but now i have a p4 1.6a, i cant have both computer runing cuase i want to get some money from one...lol....but i need to be sure witch is better for me in performance,3dmodeling,render....i also work with...

• 13 replies
  • 0 likes