Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

change version Archicad english to Archicad russian

tlenor
Newcomer

how to change version Archicad english to Archicad russian

7 REPLIES 7
Eduardo Rolon

You will need to download the russian version from GS website. There is no way to change versions.

Eduardo Rolón AIA NCARB
AC27 US/INT -> AC08

Macbook Pro M1 Max 64GB ram, OS X 10.XX latest
another Moderator

Miha_M
Advisor

@Eduardo Rolon but I don't think it will work it's on a hardware dongle license. The licence is localization dependent, isn't it?

@tlenor is Archicad running on a Codemeter dongle or is it some other license type?

| Archicad 4.55 - 27
| HP Z840 | 2× E5-2643 v4 | 64 GB RAM | Quadro M5000 | Windows 10 Pro x64
| HP Z4 G4 | W-2245 | 64 GB RAM | RTX A4000 | Windows 11

Eduardo Rolon

AFAIK License does not discriminates between versions, with my Codemeter I can run INT, USA and when I could download, SPA.

Eduardo Rolón AIA NCARB
AC27 US/INT -> AC08

Macbook Pro M1 Max 64GB ram, OS X 10.XX latest
another Moderator

Miha_M
Advisor

I had to install the GER localization to get the GER library as I was helping solving some problems  on a Germany based project. I tried to run the GER localization on my INT license. It didn't work.

| Archicad 4.55 - 27

I think it might be language dependent.

I run AUS but can also run other English language versions - INT, USA and I think I might have tried UKI once.

But I tried the French version once and I could not run it.

Maybe because you are in a multi-lingual area, you might get the option of more languages.

If the original poster has a legitimate Russian license then he may be able to download and install the INT version - I think everybody gets to use that (I am not 100% sure though).

But if he has an INT version (or other English language version) then that may be all he can run (apart from other English language versions) - but again I am not 100% sure.

Barry.

One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11

I think the GER/CHE/AUT versions all are in their separate tier - they have some additional, regionally specific features developed in there. The INT version seems to be accessible with most keys (I have a hardware key for the HUN version). 

I'm curious: is there a chart about which keys are "compatible"?

+1 It would be helpful to have an inventory of the different libraries, not to have to install a specific version just to get it...

odv.hu | actively using: AC25-27 INT | Rhino6-8 | macOS @ apple silicon / win10 x64

That was one of my wishes, a global SSA Database.

Global SSA Database - Graphisoft Community

| Archicad 4.55 - 27