Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

colors - true line weight - objects

Anonymous
Not applicable
OS 10.15.4, AC 23, 3003 USA FULL

1. I have my always used pen set selected > colors do not display at all in the model as selected in the tool (lines, poly lines, etc.)

2. In on screen view options when I select 'True Line Weights' then true line weights are not displayed; when 'True Line Weights' is not selected (not checked) then true line weights are displayed.

3. Some object i place in the model do not display fully; i.e. they do not display as show in the Object selection panel. Example > the NCS 23 graphic scale colored bars shown in the object selection panel when placed in the model displays only its outline and numbers, not the alternating colored bars.

I have shut down, restarted, zapped the pram, reopened file with a repair > NADA. ??
13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous
Not applicable
You are likely correct; there are so many switches and buttons that have to be set right and that can sometimes be accidentally set incorrectly, and its the way you are holding your tongue at any given minute. I did try to solve the issue every way I could think of and with the suggestions replied to me here - but the issue got solved by an end run.

Still - the Show True Line Weights setting when checked showed not true line weights, and when not checked did show true line weights; that had to be some type of file corruption.
Minh Nguyen
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Hi Jeff,

Thank you for sharing the issues and I am very sorry about the experience!

I am wondering if you can share with me the problematic file that is showing mentioned issues for a deeper investigation? Let me know if you need a secure link to send the file as well!

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Best regards,
Minh

P/s: on a side note, I am wondering if the NCS Scale bar issue is similar to this one here?

Minh Nguyen
Technical Support Engineer
GRAPHISOFT

Anonymous
Not applicable
mnguyen, thanks for the reply, it has bee months since I had worked on this file and just now opened up to work on it.

still can not see colors when I believe I should be able to - trying to attach .pln file to this reply but does not accept .pln file as an attachment??.
Minh Nguyen
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Dear Jeff,

Thank you very much for getting back to me!

Unfortunately, the forum has certain limitations regarding the file types and size. I will send you a link in the private message, with which you can upload the file directly to us for investigation.

Looking forward to hearing from you!
Best regards,
Minh

Minh Nguyen
Technical Support Engineer
GRAPHISOFT