Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

essentials help - youtube choices not in english

Anonymous
Not applicable
hey, i just downloaded a trial of v16, there was no option for the tutorial essentials for 16, only 15. Did that, but when I choose the you tube option within the app, all the video options are not in english. Unfortunately English is the only language i can understand effectively. Any way to get the videos within the app to show english versions?

I am brand new to Archicad. I would love to run through the essentials stuffs, um inside the app.

thanks
5 REPLIES 5
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
After you open the ArchiCAD YouTube Channel Window, move your cursor on the down-pointing arrow at the bottom of the Window and it will scroll the list down.
At almost the bottom of the list you will find "Training Guide - ArchiCAD Essentials". That is the one playlist you need for this.
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
Barry Kelly
Try this link.
It is the Archicad channel but is set out differently to the one you get through the HELP menu.
I think most if not all of these are in English.

http://www.youtube.com/user/archicad

I don't like that link in the HELP menu.
Many of the video titles are in English but the videos themselves are not.

Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
Anonymous
Not applicable
thanks for the suggestions. I needed to learn Archicad by this morning so, I just opened the mp4 files from the folders stand alone and proceeded like that.

Great tuts by the way.

(ps, in case anyone was wondering.. yes I did download the english version, both infact)
Barry Kelly
myarchicadtalk wrote:
I needed to learn Archicad by this morning so.....
Good luck.
I have been using it for over 10 years and I'm still learning.
Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
Anonymous
Not applicable
thank you barry. Lucky for me I just needed to know how to hammer out a simple 2 story floor plan with almost no detail. I am a Revit, Rhino, Blender user so working in a 3d program is not new. Lucky again for me that Archicad is easy to learn, well at least the baby step basics.

I may need to use Archicad regularly. If you know some more good videos that cover the basic of precise drawing, ... like how to quickly put some new wall a precise distance from some other wall, oh and more videos on editing what is already drawn,... please pass them along

Still looking?

Browse more topics

Back to forum

See latest solutions

Accepted solutions

Start a new discussion!