BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

hiding things

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm a rookie and I need help!!!! I've put some cameras around my model, but now I want to keep drawing and I'd like to hide them so they wont bother me (without erasing them). I'm sure there's a simple way to do it but I'm kinda lost!

thanks
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable
Two ways. Either -

In the camera settings, select one of the other tabs at the top. (vr object or vr scene) The cameras will disappear until you switch back to the camera tab.

Or,

Create a new path called 'blank' with no cameras on. Switch to this when you want the other cameras to disappear, select the original path when you want the cameras back again or to add new ones.

You can also create several different paths to store different 'groups' of cameras used for a particular purpose. eg internal renders, external renders, photomontages, walk-through 1, walk-through 2 etc etc.
David Maudlin
Virtuoso
in.volve:

A third way: click on the Path... button on the Camera dialog box, and change the Display Options to None.

You should add a Signature to your Profile (click the Profile button near the top of this page) with your ArchiCAD version and operating system (see mine for an example) for more accurate help in this forum.

David
David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks a lot! It had to be simple!
By the way, I've been asking if someone knows where to find pivoting doors on gdl, you would'nt happen to know this would you?
Thanks again
Learn and get certified!