Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

installation problem Archicad 24

SaraSimons
Participant

I'm using Archicad 24 student version on my old pc.  Now I have a new (more powerfull) PC with the same operatingsystem (windows 10).  While installing (Archicad-24-ned-3008-1.0) I receive the message that my operating system is out of date.  troubleshooting isn't helping.  Any suggestions?   

7 REPLIES 7
Barry Kelly

This article might help ... https://community.graphisoft.com/t5/Setup-License-articles/Archicad-23-Install-and-Startup-Troublesh...

Barry.

One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11

I read that article and done all the steps suggested but it didn't resolve the problem.

So you have tried to install all of the 3rd party installers listed here?

https://community.graphisoft.com/t5/Setup-License-articles/3rd-party-installers-for-GRAPHISOFT-produ...

I had a similar problem once and installing these and restarting, then installing Archicad again helped.

I am not saying it definitely will in your case, but I am pretty sure it is a case of your Windows operating System not being up to date.

Barry.

Versions 6.5 to 27

yes, i have installed all 3th party installers, i have full installation rights and it's a brand new PC.  Everything is up to date.  i've restarted and the installation keeps getting stopped.  i bought this pc becauce my old one had the minimum requirements and was to slow.  

SaraSimons_0-1641630626208.png

I am not sure what else to suggest other than searching these forums for other "out of date" posts.

As a student, you should be able to contact your local Archicad distributor and ask for help - at least I hope so.

Barry.

Versions 6.5 to 27

i'll contact my local distributor (kubus) and hope they can help.

Tnx

Sara

Buying a new computer doesn't mean it's up to date out of the box,

You probably have but make sure you don't have any windows updates, sometimes they are published once a week sometimes once every other day of something was borked.