Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Manager!

Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.
SOLVED!

student licence

suozel
Participant

hello. I was a student at University but then i changed my college. Now, i couldn't access my new license. I'm still an architecture student! Please help me. I sent my documents to you for proofing that Im still a student. But nobody returned me. I couldn't access my contact person. I have projects in my Archicad account. I have to acces that account. Please help me!

3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Eduardo Rolon

This does not make sense.

EDU licenses are valid for a year so changing colleges wont cancel you license and you will need to reapply at years end.

Please check your "myarchicad" account for the approval since that is were it will show up.

There is no place to load projects in AC so this does not make sense either.

Eduardo Rolón AIA NCARB
AC27 US/INT -> AC08

Macbook Pro M1 Max 64GB ram, OS X 10.XX latest
another Moderator

View solution in original post

Solution

Your screen shot shows that your Archicad 24 license expired at the end of last year:  31-12-2021.

You should be able to get a 1 year student license for Archicad 25 if you are still a student., but I'm not sure if you can renew your Archicad 24 one.   Eduardo would know as he is is a a university.

Please do not post or share any student documents with us here - it is not secure and none of us are Graphisoft employees.  After you have logged onto your myarchicad.com account, at the top right there is a link for "Get in touch".  Click that to find the email to contact for help with educational licenses.

One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.5, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB

Solution
Eduardo Rolon

They check continuously and it shouldn't take 2 months to answer, usually 3 days at most but the information will be available in myarchicad.com

Eduardo Rolón AIA NCARB
AC27 US/INT -> AC08

another Moderator

8 REPLIES 8
Solution
Eduardo Rolon

This does not make sense.

EDU licenses are valid for a year so changing colleges wont cancel you license and you will need to reapply at years end.

Please check your "myarchicad" account for the approval since that is were it will show up.

There is no place to load projects in AC so this does not make sense either.

Eduardo Rolón AIA NCARB
AC27 US/INT -> AC08

another Moderator

can it be about the time? So, i applied 2 months ago. Maybe they only check licences in some spesific times. There is ''Your licence appeal is taken, If you dont have any return please contact with your local person'' writing in my ''myarchicad'' account. But I couldn't access my local competend. I love using this program in m projects I must solve this problem. 😞

If you can help me, I can send you my student documents too. I just couldnt find anyone to help 😞

Ekran görüntüsü 2022-05-16 003220.jpg
Solution

Your screen shot shows that your Archicad 24 license expired at the end of last year:  31-12-2021.

You should be able to get a 1 year student license for Archicad 25 if you are still a student., but I'm not sure if you can renew your Archicad 24 one.   Eduardo would know as he is is a a university.

Please do not post or share any student documents with us here - it is not secure and none of us are Graphisoft employees.  After you have logged onto your myarchicad.com account, at the top right there is a link for "Get in touch".  Click that to find the email to contact for help with educational licenses.

One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.5, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Solution
Eduardo Rolon

They check continuously and it shouldn't take 2 months to answer, usually 3 days at most but the information will be available in myarchicad.com

Eduardo Rolón AIA NCARB
AC27 US/INT -> AC08

another Moderator

I thought you are working for Bimsoft, Im sorry. You are very helpful. Actually, I was send an email to contact e-mail adress but they didin't return me. Now, I sent a message again. I hope they will return. In my screen shot written that ''1-yıl süreli lins talebiniz işleme alınmıştır'' this means like that, ''Your apply is in proccesing''. But it been 2 months, this is my problem. I dont know. Maybe ı done something wrong. Like i said, i sent another e mail. I hope they will return me this time. Thank you for all your attention. You two were such helpfull for me. Take care 🙂

I don't know. I sent an e-mail again. Maybe this time, they will return me. You were very kind to me. Im very grateful literally. Thank you for all your attention 🙂

Hi there,

I could not find your account with the email address displayed in the screenshot, have you changed it, or singed up with a new account since? To get support, you can reach out to our local partner at: https://graphisoft.com//contact-us/local-contacts

I hope you have found a solution since.

Szabolcs Mikó

Education Program Manager