BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.
SOLVED!

sudden increase in crashes

tomyg
Booster
Hey Folks,

It would seem in the past couple of weeks the amount of crashes two of my team members are getting has increased majorly. I can't put my finger on what it is just yet.

is there any way to read the bug report numbers? might help me pin point the issues?

AC24-2021-03-09-06-10-26-4964
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Minh Nguyen
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Hi Tomy,

Thank you very much for the report and I am very sorry about the experience!

From the crash report linked to the given bug ID, I could see that you (or your team members) are still using the first release build of Archicad 24 (3008). We fixed a number of critical crashes in the last 2 updates for Archicad 24. The crash in this report is no exception - it was fixed in Update 2 (4018), namely defect DEF-297. I strongly advise updating to the latest build of Archicad in order to prevent this problem from happening!

I hope this will help you with the issue! Please let me know if you have any further problems!

Best regards,
Minh

Minh Nguyen
Technical Support Engineer
GRAPHISOFT

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
Minh Nguyen
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Hi Tomy,

Thank you very much for the report and I am very sorry about the experience!

From the crash report linked to the given bug ID, I could see that you (or your team members) are still using the first release build of Archicad 24 (3008). We fixed a number of critical crashes in the last 2 updates for Archicad 24. The crash in this report is no exception - it was fixed in Update 2 (4018), namely defect DEF-297. I strongly advise updating to the latest build of Archicad in order to prevent this problem from happening!

I hope this will help you with the issue! Please let me know if you have any further problems!

Best regards,
Minh

Minh Nguyen
Technical Support Engineer
GRAPHISOFT

tomyg
Booster
Thanks for the response! we have updated all our systems to the new Archicad 24 update and has fixed most of our issues.
Learn and get certified!