Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

update macOS Sierra 12.4 archicad got crazy slow & bugs

Anonymous
Not applicable
- After I updated my macOS Sierra to 12.4 I have a weird white box on my drawing section which masks my screen

- When I wanna draw something 2D or 3D it works unbelievable slow, so can't do basically anything

- It crashes in every 5-10 mins

I hope an update will be there soon otherwise unfortunately i won't be working with archicad anymore.

Screen Shot 2017-04-03 at 12.27.04.png
7 REPLIES 7
Have you updated to the latest ArchiCAD hotfix? (Update 5025)
Richard
--------------------------
Richard Morrison, Architect-Interior Designer
AC26 (since AC6.0), Win10
Anonymous
Not applicable
yes I did, I really hope someone could solve this problem.
Karl Ottenstein
Which version of ARCHICAD? 20?

Have you contacted tech support for Austria?
http://www.graphisoft.at/support/
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Anonymous
Not applicable
of course Archicad 20, no I haven't, it has nothing to do with Austrian or International community I suppose. I just wanna know whats happening.
Eduardo Rolon
It is not obvious which version you are running, that is why everybody adds t to their signature.
Anyway I am using 10.12.4 without any slowdowns so we might need more info.
Is it when you turn Trace Ref" on?
Eduardo Rolón AIA NCARB
AC27 US/INT -> AC08

Macbook Pro M1 Max 64GB ram, OS X 10.XX latest
another Moderator

Karl Ottenstein
barisaron wrote:
of course Archicad 20, no I haven't, it has nothing to do with Austrian or International community I suppose. I just wanna know whats happening.
Why would it be obvious that you are using 20? You never said.

This is not technical support. Technical support is through the Graphisoft support group for your country - which is Austria - and so if you want to sort this out, that is who you should contact.
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Karl Ottenstein
This support article on 10.12.4 crashing and display issues may help:

http://helpcenter.graphisoft.com/technotes/operating-systems/mac-os-x-10-12-sierra/crash-freeze-disp...