Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Teamwork & BIMcloud
About Teamwork, BIMcloud, BIMcloud Basic, BIMcloud Software as a Service, network settings, etc.
SOLVED!

Archicad 25 Teamwork error

ananas
Advocate

Hello, 

with Archicad version 25 (Update 5010) we often get errors in Teamwork such as we see on a printscrean below: "Reload from server" , "Reload from recovery file" it seems like there is some kind of bug?

teamwork.png

This never happened with previous Archicad versions and possibly would not happen in Archicad 26 (which we have not test yet). Does anyone have any experiences with this kind of error and could suggest any possible solutions?

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Kaique
Contributor

Hi Ananas,

I would try using the latest version before the preference cleaning. It is possible that this is a known issue that was fixed in the latest version. I remember that update 6000 has fixed many Teamwork issues: List of Improvements in Archicad 25 Updates – Graphisoft

Hopefully, it will not be necessary to do the preference cleaning 🙂

Kaíque Baêta Cruz

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Simone Marin
Participant

Hello, this has happened to me several times! The solution I found next to the office I worked for was: get out of the project and clean the graphisoft folder from your server. In this way, unfortunately, you lost all the work, but it did not happen again.

Hi Simone! This seems like a solution for us also.

May I ask you what you mean by deleting a Graphisoft folder, like preferences or Graphisoft from program files where Archicad is installed or deleting from Teamwork and uploading again?

Sorry, I am a bit confused and we might need to ask IT department to do it.

thank you thank you thank you!

Solution
Kaique
Contributor

Hi Ananas,

I would try using the latest version before the preference cleaning. It is possible that this is a known issue that was fixed in the latest version. I remember that update 6000 has fixed many Teamwork issues: List of Improvements in Archicad 25 Updates – Graphisoft

Hopefully, it will not be necessary to do the preference cleaning 🙂

Kaíque Baêta Cruz

Thank you!!!

Learn and get certified!