BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Welcome to Graphisoft Webinars!

The webinars are free - please sign in to continue.

Sign in with Graphisoft ID

Discover Archicad 26 - Live Webinar | 2022 September 8, 16:00 CEST

Published on ‎2022-08-01 12:36 PM by Graphisoft | Updated on ‎2024-03-20 12:40 PM

Join us for a live webinar and learn how Archicad 26 can help you design, visualize, collaborate, and document more efficiently – saving you time and money.

In this 1.5-hour webinar we will live demo the Archicad 26 features and what's coming later this year in detail, followed by a Q&A session.

Please join the Microsoft Teams webinar by clicking here!

Featured Guests
Graphisoft
Graphisoft

Graphisoft
Graphisoft

Graphisoft
Graphisoft

Graphisoft
Graphisoft

Graphisoft
Graphisoft

Event has ended
You can no longer attend this event.

Start:
Thu, Sep 8, 2022 04:00 PM CEST
End:
Thu, Sep 8, 2022 05:30 PM CEST
Labels (1)
12 Comments

Hi everyone, I am watching the webinar.

Is it possible to assign the terrain and cover mesh subtractions to the status stages? Example: If I create an opening in an existing roof and to add a new dormer, the new hole is displayed as well as the existing status. How can I manage the hole status with status stages?

Hi Ian, 

We will make sure to answer your question after the webinar, but if you would like to post it in the Live Stream (to be answered in the Q&A session), please use our dedicated Slido page which is linked in the meeting chat.

Best wishes,

Saby

Szabolcs Mikó

Education Program Manager

Hi, I missed the webinar unfortunately. Was there an answer to this? Is there a way to add SEO operations which create holes in roofs etc to renovation filters. From reading this is a feature the community has been looking for for quite some time as currently we need to create multiple copies and pin objects to the renovation filter....

DanCoyle
Participant

Where is Slido Link - I don’t see it in the meeting chat?

Dan Coyle, Dublin, Ireland    www.danielcoylearchitects.ie   
ArchiCAD 26 Solo (user since v.15, 2011)
iMac 27" Intel i7 (2020) 64GB RAM, 1TB SSD, 16GB Radeon Pro 5700 GPU
Mac Mini M2 (2023) 24GB RAM, 512 GB SSD, 10-Core GPU

Hi @DanCoyle , try here: https://app.sli.do/event/5AvpQ4UaKPYXwz2Y1HtPjj

Gordana Radonić

Community Manager

@Gordana Radonic I ended up using my phone with the QR for Slido which posted as anonymous. Perhaps for future events could provide a link for Slido with the webinar link and explain it is for the Q&As.

Apple iMac Intel i9 / macOS Sonoma / AC27UKI (most recent builds.. if they work)

Hi @DGSketcher , thank you for the comment, it's a good suggestion. Thanks for attending!

Gordana Radonić

Community Manager

Frank Harper
Booster

Any chance to watch the webinar again? 

AC 4.55 -
jlaureno
Beginner

Hi!! Is there a chance to watch the webinar again? Thank you

gadrian
Participant

when the presentation will be available for someone to view at a later time

Gordana Radonic
Community Manager

Hi @Frank Harper , @jlaureno@gadrian,

we'll make the webinar recording available soon, I will notify you when it's done.
Thanks for your interest!

Gordana

Gordana Radonić

Community Manager

Hi @Frank Harper@jlaureno@gadrian

I want to let you know that webinar recording is available embedded on top of this page, in case you didn't notice it earlier yourself.
Enjoy it! 

Gordana

Gordana Radonić

Community Manager