Due to a scheduled maintenance, a maximum 20 minutes license delivery outage may be expected on July 6 2024 (Saturday) between 6PM to 8PM (CEST).
Welcome to Graphisoft Webinars!

The webinars are free - please sign in to continue.

Sign in with Graphisoft ID

Door/Window Schedules I Dec 13, 9:00 AM CET

Published on ‎2023-11-17 02:13 PM by Graphisoft | Updated on ‎2024-03-20 12:57 PM

Join us for the opening episode of our Workflow Webinar series! Engage in a journey through technical mastery, spotlighting Archicad's most adept users from around the world. These sessions will showcase real-world applications of Archicad, providing insights into how professionals are harnessing the software to bring their visionary projects to life. 

Episode 1: Door/ Window Schedules – from small to large objects   

Agenda: 

• Introduction to various scheduling forms and methods that work best for your projects 
  • Tackling scheduling content and overcoming common challenges with expert advice 
  • Practical tips for efficient project file management and setting up properties for maximum productivity 

Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity to gain invaluable insights and improve your skills in Archicad! 

Click here to watch the recording 

Please be aware that while a recording of the presentations will be accessible for later viewing, we strongly recommend joining the live event to benefit from the interactive Q&A session. 

Alternative time zones for your reference 

Be advised that this event will be recorded for future viewing. If you decide to participate through voice or camera, be aware that your voice and image could be included in the recording. Remember, the use of camera and/or microphone is optional. Your participation in the event indicates that you understand and agree to the privacy notice. 

Featured Guests

Contributor

Event has ended
You can no longer attend this event.

Start:
Wed, Dec 13, 2023 09:00 AM CET
End:
Wed, Dec 13, 2023 10:00 AM CET
Labels (1)
9 Comments
Bob Moore
Enthusiast

It would be nice to have a link to watch a recording since it took place at such an odd time.

AC 7 - 27

iMac 27"

Mac OS Sonoma 14.0

3.1 GHz 6-Core Intel Core

32 GB 2667 MHz DDR4

Radeon Pro 575X 4 GB

Hi @Bob,

We'll upload the recording as soon as it's ready. 
The time of the webinar depends on the availability of the speaker, so even for the future ones in the upcoming months we will adapt the time depending on the presenters. However, all recordings will be available for rewatching. 

Hope this helps, 

Gordana

Gordana Radonić

Community Manager

Thanks @Gordana Radonic  It is such a relief to know there will be recordings available.

Thank you!

Dear @JK88,
The recording is now available 😊

Aruzhan Ilaikova

Community Operations Trainee, Graphisoft

Thank you so much for notifying me! 

Merry Christmas!

Dear @Bob Moore ,
The recording is now available 😊

Aruzhan Ilaikova

Community Operations Trainee, Graphisoft
Jp1138
Expert

The webinar was very interesting. I hope more of this type of events are coming.

ARCHICAD 27 SPA
Windows 10

Glad you find it useful! Check out the next one with Karol from BIMfaktoria: https://community.graphisoft.com/t5/Webinars/Point-cloud-workflows-in-Heritage-BIM-I-Jan-17-9-00-AM-...

Gordana Radonić

Community Manager

Francois_MCD
Expert

Thanks for posting the recording Karoly, Nathan & @Gordana Radonic 
It was really good to see live, some of the advanced approaches Karoly uses to overcome Archicad's schedule limitations & achieve the output documentations we all have to deliver to contractors on our projects.

Regards
Francois Swanepoel
Everything happens in Archicad since v6.5 (2000) ‌
Hiking, Motorbiking, Good food, Gr8! Beer & excellent conversation 😉
#MadeByDyslexia is my unfair advantage – expect curious ideas, creative big thinking & small typos.
<> www.fusionBIM.co.za <> www.Scirrus.co <> www.BIM2fusedVR.com <> (new) Anatomy of Archicad Course