Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Manager!

General discussions
Posts about job ads, news about competitions, events, learning resources, research, etc.
SOLVED!

40 years of building together with Graphisoft - Register for the Event Now!

Noemi Balogh
Community Admin
Community Admin

Graphisoft-Launch-Event-1200x628.jpg

We've turned feedback into features, requests into real products. Graphisoft's online release launch will showcase efficiency-boosting portfolio updates and the future of BIM. Register for free and join us on July 14th, at 3:00 PM CEST: https://okt.to/NXm2Td

The event will be in English, and dubbed in Brazilian Portuguese, German, Italian, and Spanish.

Noémi Balogh

Community Expert, Admin

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
Solution
Noemi Balogh
Community Admin
Community Admin

@Emre Senoglu@Barry Kelly and @DGSketcher 

Thank you for your questions, I did a follow-up with the organizer team. 

Registration

With the link we provided you register to Swapcard, which platform we use to host our digital event. If you use the same email as the one connected to your Graphisoft ID, then you can connect the two. This means when you log in, you can select GSID as an option, see here:

NoemiBalogh_0-1656500850458.png

This how we could achieve single sign on. I reported your feedback that this was not clear, so next time we should prepare these information better.

Event details

Our organizer team is updating the event site and will send an email to all registered users with an update soon. Once details are available, we will update news here in the Community too.

Noémi Balogh

Community Expert, Admin

View solution in original post

Solution
Noemi Balogh
Community Admin
Community Admin

You can find detailed information about the event here: https://community.graphisoft.com/t5/Graphisoft-Insights/40-years-of-building-together-with-Graphisof...

Noémi Balogh

Community Expert, Admin

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Emre Senoglu
Expert

Hey Noemi, the registration form asks for a password.. Will the process create a new Graphisoft ID? I couldn't quite see an option to login with an existing ID either. As everyone else here, I have a Graphisoft ID and so I'm not quite sure how to proceed.

AC26 ARM // MBP M2 Max // Twinmotion | Corona | Rhino

www.senoglu.dk

I have registered (I think I just made up a new password - it might have been the same as my Graphisoft ID password - I don't remember) and received a confirmation e-mail to say "join us on July 14th".

But there are no links or even a time for the event.

I assume we will receive further information at the appropriate time?

Barry.

One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
DGSketcher
Legend

What is Graphisoft ID?

Graphisoft ID is your gateway to a great personal experience with all of the products and services we offer, including ArchicadBIMxBIMcloudLearn, and much more.

In a world full of customer accounts, PINs, and passwords, we want to make your life a little simpler. With Graphisoft ID – your digital “master key” – you get easy access to our software and services.

@Noemi Balogh I would have though this would cover launch events!

You may recall this thread from Building Together

Apple iMac Intel i9 / macOS Sonoma / AC27UKI (most recent builds.. if they work)
Solution
Noemi Balogh
Community Admin
Community Admin

@Emre Senoglu@Barry Kelly and @DGSketcher 

Thank you for your questions, I did a follow-up with the organizer team. 

Registration

With the link we provided you register to Swapcard, which platform we use to host our digital event. If you use the same email as the one connected to your Graphisoft ID, then you can connect the two. This means when you log in, you can select GSID as an option, see here:

NoemiBalogh_0-1656500850458.png

This how we could achieve single sign on. I reported your feedback that this was not clear, so next time we should prepare these information better.

Event details

Our organizer team is updating the event site and will send an email to all registered users with an update soon. Once details are available, we will update news here in the Community too.

Noémi Balogh

Community Expert, Admin

Solution
Noemi Balogh
Community Admin
Community Admin

You can find detailed information about the event here: https://community.graphisoft.com/t5/Graphisoft-Insights/40-years-of-building-together-with-Graphisof...

Noémi Balogh

Community Expert, Admin

Brett Brown
Advocate

Can someone please tell if this seminar is just a "pat myself on the back thing", or are they actually going to say anything about AC 26? AC26 is not even mentioned at all in the blurb. As it is in the early hours of the morning here, will it be recorded?

Imac, Big Sur AC 20 NZ, AC 25 Solo UKI,

They usually show the main new features in this kind of events. That they are showing so many programs in so short time doesn´t bode well for the number of novelties to be shown, though 🤔

ARCHICAD 27 SPA
Windows 10