General discussions
Posts about job ads, news about competitions, events, learning resources, research, etc.

40 years of building together with Graphisoft - share your questions with us!

Noemi Balogh
Community Admin
Community Admin

Dear Community Members,

We are proud to share that Archicad 26 is available from today. Take a look on all the new features and useful tips here: Archicad 26 is here!

Today is not only exciting because of the release of Archicad 26, but also as BIMx has some great visual improvements. We hope you will love these enhancements as much as we do! Go and check Enhanced visual quality in BIMx.

Thank you very much for joining us on our Launch Event today - we hope you could learn about exciting things and enjoyed the event. For those of you coming from other sources here than the event itself, you can still join the presentations here. Please note that you should be registered to the event to be able to join the streaming.

Now that we shared all these exciting news, we are eager to hear your questions and comments! Please join this thread and leave your questions here - we will collect them and answer them together very soon here in Graphisoft Community.

Stay tuned!

Noémi Balogh

Community Expert, Admin

8 REPLIES 8
bouhmidage
Advisor

i can't find the FRA installer , any link please ? 

AMD Ryzen 9 3900X, 32 GB RAM, RTX 3080 10 GB
Archicad 25
Windows 10 professional
https://www.behance.net/Nuance-Architects

Not all language versions are released at the same time.

Only 7 available as of today I believe.

Other language versions will be released over the coming weeks and months.

Barry

One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
bouhmidage
Advisor

Thanks Barry, 

here in this post, they metionned the " 7 languages " 

Archicad 26 is here! - Graphisoft Community

As in previous years, seven language versions are available today: INT, USA, UKI, GER, AUS, FRA, and ITA. The remaining languages will become available during the coming weeks. "

Archicad 25
Windows 10 professional

Through the main Graphisoft website, I can only see INT 26 and AUS 25 (no 26).

This seems to be linked to my location - I can't see other language versions.

You hopefully can see the FRA version.

If not I can send you a link where you can find it - unfortunately the AUS version is not there either!

I can get the FRA version (and all other versions mentioned) through this other link, but not the AUS version (yet).

But be aware, it will be the FRA version but may not have any customisation (i.e. template, work environment, etc.) from your local French distributor (if they do that sort of thing).

I did this last year with the AUS version (Got it direct from Graphisoft) and had to wait weeks for the real AUS version to come out from our local distributor that was customised for Australian users.

Barry.

One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11

@Barry Kelly 
if it takes weeks for this upgrade then I won't be able to test the Apple Silicon preview version. Very disappointed with CI's performance especially the lack of key upgrade.

Archicad 4.1 to 27 Apple Silicon
you can't build a line
Mac Studio
iPad Pro
iPhone

Not Australia. Not even a Key update. Very disappointing.

Archicad 4.1 to 27 Apple Silicon
you can't build a line
Mac Studio
iPad Pro
iPhone
bouhmidage
Advisor

this technical delay of releasing local versions should push Graphisoft to a 1 installer package that supports different languages, tempaltes and libraries can be placed online for everyone to download

Archicad 25
Windows 10 professional
Nardo99
Booster

Congratulations on 40 years. I have been part of the community for about half of this journey. 

The community is expressing some frustrations with the development in recent years. To be fair it feels as if development has slowed down relative to the last decade (Of course the last couple of years have been tough for everyone) and that development has not been focused on the most innovative aspects of the software. (Not to take away from many of the more technical advancements that the software has made)

Going forward, Would Graphisoft consider a more community-centered approach to a RoadMap and development?

Below are a couple of examples of public roadmaps 

Revit: Revit Trello Roadmap

Twinmotion: TM Productboard Roadmap

I don’t understand the current model of keeping development tented and limited to a small number of beta testers. The goal of a public roadmap would be to alleviate frustration and expectations for future releases. 

Thanks.