General discussions
Posts about job ads, news about competitions, events, learning resources, research, etc.

A global marketplace for BIM digital products

nzangi_james
Contributor

Hello all,

I have been using Archicad for 6 years now. I have also used Revit and Sketchup but not as much as Archicad. Over the past years, I have seen how important it is to get custom designed templates, object libraries, material textures, and building components for my models especially because the default Archicad installation won't possibly have all the materials that you can think of.

However, I haven't seen an all-in-one place where these types of resources can be accessed from a single pool. I know there are sites like the bim portal, but I haven't seen one that encourages all creators regardless of the software they use to create and sell BIM-related digital products in a common marketplace.

Based on that observation, we decided to create a global BIM Marketplace to give a platform to creators to sell templates, material textures, object libraries, library parts, MEP components, and any other relevant resources that they can think of. If you would want to start selling yours, here's the link to the website: htttp://bimgoodies.com/

You can create your own seller account and start posting your products for free. Here's the guide to selling on the platform.

I hope this will be useful to the members of this community.

Thank you.

8 REPLIES 8

This is a good idea and I have registered as a customer and have added the two courses for Revit and Archicad to my cart but didn’t find videos only few pictures, maybe not yet ready!!!

AC 27 INT 5003 - AC 26 INT 6019 ( For MEP Purposes )
AMD Ryzen 7 5800H with Radeon Graphics 3.20 GHz 16.0 GB

The videos are packaged as downloadable zipped files. If you add them to your cart and proceed to checkout, they will be immediately available for download.

I proceeded to check out and yes finally it gave me the right to download the two videos, only one thing for Archicad link it’s working but for Revit it’s not as attached screenshots.

0FB1AFED-455B-4911-A33F-315D09BAB975.png

97A25D0E-5112-4EC6-8F59-EDDAEEB87D23.png

@Mahmoud Qenawi ,

As this is a problem that has nothing to do with Graphisoft or this forum, It will be set to deal with it through the Global BIM Marketplace website or via Private Message with @nzangi_james 

Barry.

One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11

@Barry Kelly That's understandable. I only wanted to let the members know that there's such a platform and they can make use of it. 

Sure, we have no problem with you announcing a platform like this (so long as you do not do it repeatedly - then it will be treated as spam and deleted).

But when problems arise on that platform, it is best dealt with there.

Barry.

One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11

@Barry KellyYES SIR with all respect to community regulations and your personell, we already continued by private messages.

@Mahmoud Qenawi I am working on that. Will contact you by private message as our moderator here @Barry Kelly suggests.