General discussions
Posts about job ads, news about competitions, events, learning resources, research, etc.

Archicad 25 Update 5000 Preview Released

Minh Nguyen
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni

Dear All,

We have made available the latest Preview version of Archicad 25 Update 5000. We have created and tested packages for the INT, AUS, NZE, UKI, USA, GER, and AUT language versions.

The Preview Update is only available for the above language versions. If you attempt to install it on a different language version, you will get an error message about this.

We will create Public Update packages for all languages in the upcoming weeks. It will be possible to update from the Preview package to the Public one without a problem.

You can read the Release Notes, List of Improvements and download the packages from here.

Should you have any questions or feedback, please let us know!

Best regards,

Minh

Minh Nguyen
Technical Support Engineer
GRAPHISOFT

8 REPLIES 8
Tormenta4
Booster

Hi,

I have tried to download the preview, but the server fails. Even with different computers and locations, the server is not responding.

Please advise.

Best regards.

Archicad 25, MacBook Pro M1 Max, macOS Monterrey.

I just checked and it does not seem to be working at the moment.

Barry.

One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
Minh Nguyen
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni

Dear All,

Yes, you are correct! At the moment our Downloads section is not working properly - all links appear to be broken. We have already informed the relevant people, hopefully it will be fixed soon.

Thank you very much for your understanding, and I am very sorry for the inconvenience!

Best regards,

Minh

Minh Nguyen
GRAPHISOFT

Minh Nguyen
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni

Dear All,

The issue with the Downloads site has been fixed earlier today. Please let me know if you still have any problems with it.

Thank you very much!

Best regards,

Minh

Minh Nguyen
GRAPHISOFT

DGSketcher
Legend

And here's why I am still stuck on AC24. This issue has been reported and was allegedly fixed, but here we are one step forward, one step back. Dimension chain markers fail when a dimension too narrow for the markers begins a dimension chain. Never used to be a problem & is OK in 24-4013. Does GS actually give a #### about the quality of their programming anymore...

View map screenshot of 3D Document...

View Map.png

Layoutbook screen shot & duplicated in PDF output...

Layout Book.png

  

Apple iMac Intel i9 / macOS Sonoma / AC27UKI (most recent builds.. if they work)
Narska
Advocate

Are there any new features in this one or just bug fixes?

Also please stop ignoring the bugs with the 3D Connexion devices. Let's please finally address these.

Tomasz Mlynarski
New York based Architect

Dear Tomasz,

Update 3 for Archicad 25 only contains bug fixes. Regarding the issue with 3D Connexion mouse, I strongly encourage you to raise your issue through the local support team. They will be able to help you much faster at your convenient time.

Thank you very much for your understanding! Let me know if you have any further questions!

Best regards,

Minh

Minh Nguyen
GRAPHISOFT

Thank you, Minh,

I have raised the issue some two years ago all the way through support all the way to the top until they said "we will address it in the next update". Every update since then has ignored the issue.

People who use 3D connexion devices are high-end power users who take 3D modeling very seriously and it's so disappointing that Graphisoft just ignores us because we are few.

Tomasz Mlynarski
New York based Architect