BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

General discussions
Posts about job ads, news about competitions, events, learning resources, research, etc.

Archicad 25 Update 5005 and Archicad 24 Update 7000 Released

Minh Nguyen
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni

Dear All,

Today we have made the update Archicad 25 Update 5005 and Archicad 24 Update 7000 available. So far we have created packages for the INT, AUS, NZE, UKI, USA, GER and AUT versions and they all passed our Quality Control.

The Check for Updates feature will notify end-users about the new version. We will keep testing the rest of the language versions and release them as they pass our Quality Control.

You may read the List of Improvements for Archicad 25 here and the List of Improvements for Archicad 24 here, while the update installers are available on the Downloads section of our website.

Should you have any questions or feedback, please let me know.

Best regards,
Minh

EDIT: 

We spotted a regression bug in Archicad 25 Update 3. Although the defect DEF-5748 was fixed in Update 2, it reappeared again in the latest update. We will release a hotfix for Archicad 25 INT, AUS, USA, NZE, UKI, AUT, CHE, GER, FRA, ITA, NED, and Archicad 25 Solo INT, UKI, USA language versions. Updates for other language versions will be recreated to include the fix.

Thank you very much for your understanding, and I am very sorry for the inconvenience!

Minh Nguyen
Technical Support Engineer
GRAPHISOFT

21 REPLIES 21

Really!! We should have AC26 by then which I'm sure will be rock solid and bug free... 🤣

Apple iMac Intel i9 / macOS Sonoma / AC27UKI (most recent builds.. if they work)
Learn and get certified!