General discussions
Posts about job ads, news about competitions, events, learning resources, research, etc.

Archicad 26 Preview

Carlos Cordeiro
Graphisoft
Graphisoft

UPDATE: registration process is now closed. We will proceed with some administrative tasks and the access links will be sent shortly.

Graphisoft is proud to announce the launch of the product preview phase of our software development for Archicad 26. This is in lieu of an expanded Beta period. This year, we changed our product Beta process to make it more streamlined, efficient, and effective. However, recognizing the need for customers to try our upcoming release in advance and in order to collect your feedback, our product preview will be launched at the start of our Beta period when all languages of the preview software are ready - INT, USA and GER, around April 14th.

If you would like to participate in the preview, please submit your request here.
Feedback regarding the product preview can be provided through the Jira Service Desk, available after registration.

We are looking forward to your participation and feedback in the upcoming User Group - register here .

Thank you very much for your interest!

Sincerely,

Product Success Team

145 REPLIES 145

But all those things you described we also do in Serbia and the Balkan region. My question for you is, Do you do rebar design or analytical models? If so then I understand the need for these tools, if not, tell me how as a user it benefited you?

Cheers!

Versions 13 to 25
CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12-Core
RAM:32GB
GPU: RTX 2080Ti
Windows 11

@ArchiMind If the building systems are about reinforced concrete, yes. I used to draw lots of rebars and make structural analytical models during my structural strategies to discuss long spans of beams and find and analyze the reaction of all of the building supports, determine the centroid and moment of inertia about the x axis and so forth. 

Martin Luther Jules
AC 10-27 (Full)
Asus | 64 GB RAM | Windows 11

@Mjules 

If this is the case, then I see the need in your workflow for this kind of tools 🙂

Cheers! 🙂

Versions 13 to 25
CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12-Core
RAM:32GB
GPU: RTX 2080Ti
Windows 11

@ArchiMind Unfortunately for me!

Martin Luther Jules
AC 10-27 (Full)

The idea of fair competition in marketing is not to chase the other or the direct competitor, but to live with it through different marketing strategies to attract the targeted clientele.

Martin Luther Jules
AC 10-27 (Full)

@Carlos Cordeiro wrote:

UPDATE: registration process is now close. We will proceed with some administrative tasks and the access links will be sent shortly.

Noticed that I don't have any confirmation in my mailbox - guess I will find out if I remembered submit the form when I first read it.

In the future it would be good if you indicate if a registration process is limited in time.

You were not suppose to receive a confirmation, only the access link which will be send out today and tomorrow. Please drop me a message with your email and I will check if you submitted the form or not. Thank you.

Mjules
Mentor

Thanks for the update, Carlos!

I will be waiting for the next step today or tomorrow. 

Martin Luther Jules
AC 10-27 (Full)
gabrielzem
Participant

Oh no, arrived too late 😭

jl_lt
Ace

This is why i think if GS is actually targeting those consultant offices that are still on 2d and bring them on board to Archicad, it would be beneficial to all.

As i have said somewhere else, the problem i see is that we have given too much power to these consultants, to the point that many people are forced to choose one software over the other "because that is what my consultants use".   I think we need to make an effort and turn it around so its the consultants who say "i use this software, because thats what the architect use". 

Most of these consultants in both the U.S. and Canada use Revit. They have forced the architecture firms there to use Revit too because it's much easier for them, and according to them, to collaborate or work together. As for me, I ought to work on Revit for them and use Archicad for my personal needs.

Martin Luther Jules
AC 10-27 (Full)
Martin Klikovits
Participant

I have installed Archicad 26 now. How do I see whats new so I can test those specific things?

@Martin Klikovits You can send an email to the Beta Support Team regarding this matter. 

Martin Luther Jules
AC 10-27 (Full)

Maybe GS send a PDF with all the new cool features beta testers. 

AC24_AUT / I7 / 16Gb / 1 GB SSD / Windows 10

@philigi Start the software, go to help and check out the documentation. 

Martin Luther Jules
AC 10-27 (Full)

Unfortunately, the 'Help' link appears to be dead.

PAUL KING | https://www.prime.net.nz
ArchiCAD 8-27 | Twinmotion 2023
Windoze 11 PC | Intel Core i9 10900K | Nvidia Gforce RTX 3080 | 32 Gb DDR3 | 2x4K monitor extended desktop

@Paul King and @philigi If you applied for participating in the Archicad 26 preview test version, you can email the Beta Support Team regarding the documentation you need. You will receive an answer asap. 

Martin Luther Jules
AC 10-27 (Full)
Darwuhr
Enthusiast

When will a preview or showcase of new functionalities in AC26 be publicly shown to those that have not a Beta access? I am really interested in the improvements and additions made to the software. 

I'm on. Waiting how much can improve Archicad with the release of a native ARM version.

www.formaarquitectura.com
ARCHICAD 25 SPA
Nuge
Advocate

Just downloaded and installed the AC26 preview version,  [Deleted by moderator - AC 26 Preview version features may not be discussed publicly. All feedback should go through Jira Service Desk, accessible under Feedback on Beta site. ]

AC27 i9 11900K / 128G ram / GTX 3090 / D5 Render

Not sure we can discuss the new features here - non disclosure agreement we signed may prevent it as this is a relatively public forum (unless this thread is or can be made private to testers?)

PAUL KING | https://www.prime.net.nz
ArchiCAD 8-27 | Twinmotion 2023
Windoze 11 PC | Intel Core i9 10900K | Nvidia Gforce RTX 3080 | 32 Gb DDR3 | 2x4K monitor extended desktop