General discussions
Posts about job ads, news about competitions, events, learning resources, research, etc.

Archicad 26 Update 3010 Released

Benjamin Dani
Graphisoft
Graphisoft

Dear All,

Today we have made Archicad 26 Update 3010 available. We have created packages for the INT, UKI, USA, GER and AUT versions so far and they all passed our tests.

The Check for Updates feature will notify end users about the new version. We will keep testing the rest of the language versions and release them as they pass the quality control.

You may read the List of Improvements here, while the update installers are available on the Downloads section of our website.

Should you have any questions or feedback, please let us know!

Kind regards,

Dani Benjamin
Technical Support Engineer

6 REPLIES 6

We're getting an 'Internal Server Error 500' when performing a check for updates from AC26UKI.

Lee Hankins
ArchiCAD 4.5 - Archicad 27UKI Apple Silicon 27.1.1
macOS Sonoma (14.2)

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback!

I just tried an update check on my side from Archicad 26 UKI and it seem to be working.
I believe it was just a temporary error. May I ask you to try again? 

I hope it will work for you!

If you still experience an error after that I would suggest to reach out to your local support to investigate the issue for you!

Kind regards,

Dani Benjamin
Technical Support Engineer

This build as far as I can tell addresses none of the issues we've raised here. When can we expect a road map to when GS will address these issues?

Rex Maximilian, Honolulu, USA - www.rexmaximilian.com
ArchiCAD 27 (user since 3.4, 1991)
16" MacBook Pro; M1 Max (2021), 32GB RAM, 1 TB SSD, 32-Core GPU
Apple Vision Pro w/ BIMx
Creator of the Maximilian ArchiCAD Template System
Djordje
Ace

why is the RVT/RFA addon update page tab opening along with the main update tab?

Djordje

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen

It has always been like this since the RVT/RFA plugin was introduced. My guess is that since it is an add-on/goodie that is considered a feature GS decided that it should always check to see. It used to be worse since during 24-25? it always stayed in front of the Update Tab, now at least it brings to the front the Update one.

Eduardo Rolón AIA NCARB
AC27 US/INT -> AC08

Macbook Pro M1 Max 64GB ram, OS X 10.XX latest
another Moderator

abdelaziz
Expert

HI,

please the issue of font offset is very urgent

Screenshot_2.jpgScreenshot_1.jpg
AMD Ryzen 5950x
AMD RX 6750xt
AC27