General discussions
Posts about job ads, news about competitions, events, learning resources, research, etc.
SOLVED!

Archicad AC25 Update 5005 Issues

Ajaytonpe
Contributor

Archicad Team,

We are facing major problem post this update... 

1. there are major graphics bugs (all curve lines , staircases are not showing properly)

2. Image maps are showing pixelated. 

3. same thing is going in BIMx. (BIMx file runs very sluggish, sections shows odd geometry)

IMG_EA7EA5B87DC8-1.jpeg

Its a serious issue in our workflow. we are using BIMcloud advance. so all machines and all projects got updated.

Kindly give us solutions asap.

AJAY T

AJAY_T
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Solution

Hi Sorry for late reply.... Issue is resolved 🙂

it was a issue of Far from origin... we had imported survey DWG file and it was far from origin. 

1. we saved the file locally.
  2. we changed EASTING / NORTHING to 0
  3. Then we moved the model with the survey point on the project origin.
  4. Re shared the file 

Thanks! 

AJAY_T

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Minh Nguyen
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni

Dear Ajay, 

Thank you very much for the question and I am very sorry for the issue!

You mentioned that you are using BIMcloud. What if you save a local copy of the project as PLA format, will the same issue happen? Furthermore, I would like to make sure that the project is not suffered from Far from Origin issue.

Please let me know how it goes!

Best regards,

Minh

Minh Nguyen
Technical Support Engineer
GRAPHISOFT

Hi Minh,

there is no issue in local file... its on BIMCLOUD file.

also we are not having issue for far from origin.

AJAY_T

Dear Ajay,

If that's the case, then the issue is not with the Archicad update, but there must be something else with your model in BIMcloud. I strongly suggest contacting your local support with the information you had here, as they will be able to offer direct support at your convenient time.

Thank you for your understanding!

Best regards,

Minh

Minh Nguyen
GRAPHISOFT

Solution

Hi Sorry for late reply.... Issue is resolved 🙂

it was a issue of Far from origin... we had imported survey DWG file and it was far from origin. 

1. we saved the file locally.
  2. we changed EASTING / NORTHING to 0
  3. Then we moved the model with the survey point on the project origin.
  4. Re shared the file 

Thanks! 

AJAY_T
dushyant
Enthusiast

Facing the same issue with a bimcloud/teamwork project.  When an element is selected, the snap points are not aligned with the geometry. Attaching screenshot.

gfxIssue3Darchicad.png

Hello,

Thank you very much for the question!

Same as above, I'm wondering if you save a local copy of the project as PLA format, will the same issue happen? Furthermore, I would like to make sure that the project is not suffered from Far from Origin issue.

Best regards,

Minh

Minh Nguyen
GRAPHISOFT

There is no issue in the local PLA/PLN file. The issue arises only when it is shared on teamwork.

i have also encountered issues with the saved model view options. on my system its being displayed correctly but when i send changes to other users end up it turns out to be "missing" not sure if this issue has been resolved or looked into.

In the end what is your Objective?
ArchiCAD 9 onwards