Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Manager!

General discussions
Posts about job ads, news about competitions, events, learning resources, research, etc.

Building Together digital event - watch the recordings!

DGSketcher
Legend

@Gordana Radonic So we get a new forum with a single universal login to coordinate access across the Graphisoft Universe, yet, the videos from the recent Building Together Digital Event, which we are encouraged to watch, requires a new registration. Great way to encourage engagement with customers. 🙄

Apple iMac Intel i9 / macOS Sonoma / AC27UKI (most recent builds.. if they work)
6 REPLIES 6
Noemi Balogh
Community Admin
Community Admin

Thank you for your feedback. What happened is the past, but we will forward your feedback to our Building Together Team, so they can keep this in mind for the future.

Noémi Balogh

Community Expert, Admin

DGSketcher
Legend

@Noemi Balogh So no plans to simplify access for any customers that are interested in researching Graphisoft's future ideas then?

Apple iMac Intel i9 / macOS Sonoma / AC27UKI (most recent builds.. if they work)

I can't commit to anything else now, but that I can report your feedback to the responsible teams. I'm not familiar with the technical details and such, I'm sorry.

Noémi Balogh

Community Expert, Admin

@DGSketcher just got a feedback from the team that they are currently working on a solution to make recording available via GSID too.

Noémi Balogh

Community Expert, Admin

Hi @DGSketcher,

@Noemi Balogh already checked with the marketing team about the GS ID sign in for the Building Together event access (I think there were some other legal and administrative concerns about the sign in during the live conference days).

I can add that we aim in the future to simplify access for community members and unify more areas within the community. 

Best regards, 

Gordana

Gordana Radonić

Community Manager

DGSketcher
Legend

@Noemi Balogh Thank you. I look forward to viewing them.