General discussions
Posts about job ads, news about competitions, events, learning resources, research, etc.

Free Webinar: LCA and energy calculations in Archicad by Graphisoft Center Danmark

Noemi Balogh
Community Admin
Community Admin

Dear Community,

I'm happy to share with you that our Danish partner, Graphisoft Center Danmark is hosting a webinar about LCA (Life Cycle Assessment) calculations in Archicad and present their early stage LCA calculator solution. 

"Today, LCA calculations are often prepared late in the design process via LCA-build, where you enter data and quantities on the materials you plan to use in the building, after which the building's environmental impact appears. Thus, there is a lack of intuitive connection between the BIM programs that the consultants design the construction with and the entry into the LCA building."

Date: 

Price: Free of charge, but pre-registration is needed

Language: Danish

Details about the webinar and registration: https://graphisoft-danmark.dk/events/lcaberegninger

If you are interested in this topic feel free to join them and check out their results in this area!

NoemiBalogh_0-1647600691881.png

Kind regards,
Noémi

Noémi Balogh

Community Expert, Admin

10 REPLIES 10

Hi @Noemi Balogh , thanks for this opportunity but how to overcome Danish language from applying to the webinar till reading the website contents and the webinar itself? Believe me English will make all audience understand the most of the topic and will be on the same distance from all, I don’t have to learn danish to understand Archicad, Pls simplify the life cycle which we live in English, thx a gain Noemi.

AC 27 INT 5003 - AC 26 INT 6019 ( For MEP Purposes )
AMD Ryzen 7 5800H with Radeon Graphics 3.20 GHz 16.0 GB

I saw your comment today, @Mahmoud Qenawi in the webinar regarding the English session. Let's keep it up!

Martin Luther Jules
AC 10-27 (Full)
Asus | 64 GB RAM | Windows 11
Mjules
Mentor

@Noemi Balogh Thanks for sharing!

Is there an English version of the registration form? When clicking on the following link: https://graphisoft-danmark.dk/events/lcaberegninger, I don't understand what language it is.

Martin Luther Jules
AC 10-27 (Full)

As Noemi said in her post, the language is Danish.

Barry.

One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11

Barry,

This topic is so important for Archicad users that it should cover a wider audience. 

Martin Luther Jules
AC 10-27 (Full)
Mjules
Mentor

Meanwhile, the following hyperlink is very interesting: https://www.lcabyg.dk/en/

I will take a look at the tools. 

Martin Luther Jules
AC 10-27 (Full)
Mjules
Mentor

This event is needed in North America as well, I am very interested to participate in. Please don't forget to give me an update about the English version of this upcoming event. I'll appreciate it a lot!

Martin Luther Jules
AC 10-27 (Full)

Martin,

You can also make a wish, and people can Like it to express their interest in such an English-language webinar. I personally would also be interested in it.

Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
Mjules
Mentor

We also need the following in English: https://old.lcabyg.dk/?

Graphisoft has to invest much more energy in this kind of recourses than any other ones. We really need these tools for Archicad users in North America.

Martin Luther Jules
AC 10-27 (Full)
Mjules
Mentor

It appears that EcoDesigner Star has been discontinued by Archicad, and I wonder why? Even though there are such a lot of obstacles to meet the North American requirements in terms of thermal performance using EcoDesigner Star, but it would be kind to keep working on it to improve it. First and foremost, make it available in beta version so that all of the Archicad users can help achieve this goal.

This will give Archicad an advantage to compete Revit for example.

Martin Luther Jules
AC 10-27 (Full)