General discussions
Posts about job ads, news about competitions, events, learning resources, research, etc.

Has anyone ever received a different answer to a wish?

jl_lt
Ace

Hi, whenever a wish is posted i always see the same type of answer "your wish is number so and so and we hope it gets implemented in the future" or something like that.

I was wondering, has anyone ever received an answer like this: "your idea/wish HAS BEEN implemented by our team and will be ready to use in the following update". The bets are low

4 REPLIES 4

Hello jl_lt,

Yes of course. Not every time it's true but it happened with every new version. Example allow to place a label on an area, review the tools stairs, railings, etc.

Christophe - FRANCE
Archicad Designer and Teacher
Archicad 15 to 27 FRA FULL

OS 11.6 Big Sur - MacBook Pro 2017 - 16Go RAM
"Quality is never an accident ; it's always the result of an intelligent effort" John Ruskin

Hi Christophe, yes of course, the question is not to say that wishes havent been addressed, which they have,  its just to ask if anyone ever knew in advance their wish was specifically being addressed and acknowledged in real time by GS.

"...in real time by GS."

Yes of course ! 2 or 3 times but not here in this forum 🤗

Christophe - FRANCE
Archicad Designer and Teacher
Archicad 15 to 27 FRA FULL

OS 11.6 Big Sur - MacBook Pro 2017 - 16Go RAM
"Quality is never an accident ; it's always the result of an intelligent effort" John Ruskin
DGSketcher
Legend

Bless 'em, GS are a humble, quiet bunch, they don't like to make a big thing of wishes & requested base line improvements, they just enjoy the warm glow from our appreciation of the long list of the bugs and crashes that have to be fixed in every release... 🙄

Apple iMac Intel i9 / macOS Sonoma / AC27UKI (most recent builds.. if they work)