BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
General discussions
Posts about job ads, news about competitions, events, learning resources, research, etc.

Launching customer user groups in Q4 2021

Peter Temesvari
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Dear Graphisoft community Members,

Thank you for all the feedback provided regarding your first impressions of Archicad 25 as well as the continued feedback on other topics. We at Graphisoft find this feedback to be very useful as it helps in charting our future product releases and initiatives to serve our customer base better.

As part of our transformation initiative to be more customer centric and enhance our customer relationships to offer effective software solutions, we are launching customer user groups in Q4 2021. These quarterly interactive webinars shall be geography specific to ensure that they are held at a time convenient to you. While the specific topics for each of these webinars will vary, the themes will be around sharing and gathering feedback on our product roadmap, industrial best practices, technological advancements.

We request your participation in these webinars and request you to sign up for them by emailing us at usergroups@graphisoft.com with the following information –
- Your Name
- Business Name
- Country (Location)

Best Regards,
Peter
Peter Temesvári
GRAPHISOFT, Product Management
23 REPLIES 23
Francois_MCD
Expert

Fantastic thanks @Tibor Szolnoki 🙌

Regards
Francois Swanepoel
Everything happens in Archicad since v6.5 (2000) ‌
Hiking, Motorbiking, Good food, Gr8! Beer & excellent conversation 😉
#MadeByDyslexia is my unfair advantage – expect curious ideas, creative big thinking & small typos.
<> www.fusionBIM.co.za <> www.Scirrus.co <> www.BIM2fusedVR.com <> (new) Anatomy of Archicad Course

@Peter Temesvari wrote:
As part of our transformation initiative to be more customer centric and enhance our customer relationships to offer effective software solutions, we are launching customer user groups in Q4 2021. These quarterly interactive webinars shall be geography specific to ensure that they are held at a time convenient to you. While the specific topics for each of these webinars will vary, the themes will be around sharing and gathering feedback on our product roadmap, industrial best practices, technological advancements.

The 2022Q4 hasn't been announced yet and there wasn't any 2022Q3. There is no proper information available at the community group hub and if I haven't missed anything this is the only written official statement available regarding the user groups. I can't read it in a way that doesn't make me expect regular quarterly webinars. So what's the status of this transformation initiative and the user groups?

They may have been abandoned as they were a one way conversation with any Q&A comments and criticism generally handed non-committal answers. Nice to see who is behind the GS facade, but ultimately a waste of valuable resources. Bear in mind we are also still waiting for a meaningful Roadmap and Wishlist.

Apple iMac Intel i9 / macOS Sonoma / AC27UKI (most recent builds.. if they work)
Learn and get certified!

Still looking?

Browse more topics

Back to forum

See latest solutions

Accepted solutions

Start a new discussion!