What's new?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for books on Archicad?

Ingolf
Booster

I teach BIM on the Technical College of Oslo (Fagskolen Oslo), Norway since 2008. Among my subjects is of course Archicad. I have over the years created 8 books on Archicad. 6 of the books relates to constructing a semi-detached house, a real house in Oslo. Book no 7 is on making a small cottage as an example for carprenter apprentices. The last book is on GDL and Param-O. I wonder if there is any interest of buying these books, even if they are Norwegian. You can get a discount code to obtain one of the books for free if you want to try my concept. I can without to much bragging state that my books are one (of several) reasons why Archicad is so popular among contractors in  Norway.

Ingolf Sundfør, Bricklayer, Teacher of BIM, Author of several Real Life Problem Solving Books for Archicaddicts in Norway. www.gretheshus.no

PC/i7/W10/ArchiCAD 25
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Solution
Karl Ottenstein

Hello all:  we strongly advise against posting your email address in public here.  As the forum is scrubbed by bots, you are likely to be flooded with spam from who knows where.  Instead, if you want someone to contact you, use the forum's private message function 🙂

You can edit your own message(s) to delete the email address by clicking on the 3 verticle dots to the top right of your post.

One of the forum moderators   •   AC 25 USA and earlier   •   MacOS 11.6, iMac Pro

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

AlexNader81
Participant

Would be interested if there´s an english language version and on digital format.

Anyways its great to know that your creating great content to share knowledge of the possibilities of this great software!

Alex Nader Cóccaro, Intl. Assoc AIA, SAU
LEED® Green Associate™
BIM Professional

Helo Alex.

Thank you for answering. 

We had a german student on a one week visit. He modelled in Archicad and finished three of the books in one week. With his own german template 🙂

The books are on a digital format and are very visual. Do you have an email?

Ingolf Sundfør, Bricklayer, Teacher of BIM, Author of several Real Life Problem Solving Books for Archicaddicts in Norway. www.gretheshus.no

PC/i7/W10/ArchiCAD 25

Sure.

Alex Nader Cóccaro, Intl. Assoc AIA, SAU
LEED® Green Associate™
BIM Professional

fnderimo
Participant

Hi Ingolf,

Very nice of you to share information about your books. I am interested but can only use the English version.

"The Power of Brain is Infinity"

Leka
PRECISION7740WORKSTATION,Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-9880H CPU @ 2.30GHz 2.30 GHz
RAM 128GB

I'l send you a mail. We had a german student on a one week visit. He modelled in Archicad and finished three of the books in one week. With his own german template.

Ingolf_0-1630591581001.png

PC/i7/W10/ArchiCAD 25

ArchiMind
Newcomer

Hello,
I am interested in books. Especially in GDL and PARAMo
If there is in English I would consider buying it 🙂

Cheers! 🙂

Solution
Karl Ottenstein

Hello all:  we strongly advise against posting your email address in public here.  As the forum is scrubbed by bots, you are likely to be flooded with spam from who knows where.  Instead, if you want someone to contact you, use the forum's private message function 🙂

You can edit your own message(s) to delete the email address by clicking on the 3 verticle dots to the top right of your post.

One of the forum moderators   •   AC 25 USA and earlier   •   MacOS 11.6, iMac Pro

View solution in original post

Thank you for the advice Karl. I've now deleted the email address from my post. 🙂

PC/i7/W10/ArchiCAD 25

Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin

Guys, I deleted email addresses from the posts.

You can provide your email addresses to each other using Private Messages.

....................................................................................................
Laszlo Nagy, Lead Moderator, Community Admin
Get Archicad Tips at https://twitter.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen 1700X CPU, 48 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), WIN10 PRO ENG, AC20-AC25
Loving Archicad since 1995

Still looking?

Browse more topics

Back to forum

See latest solutions

Accepted solutions

Start a new discussion!