General discussions
Posts about job ads, news about competitions, events, learning resources, research, etc.

New user group West valley Phoenix, Arizona

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have been a long term user of Archicad and I am interested in starting a new User / Referral Group in the west valley of Phoenix, AZ. If interested please contact me
4 REPLIES 4
JaredBanks
Mentor
Have you talked to anyone at the CAD Store (http://www.thecadstore.com)? They might be able to help you set something up. The reseller in the Twin Cities wouldn't pass along names to me when I set up our Usergroup last year, but he did mention it in his news letter and maybe even directly contacted some people. I know some other resellers flat-out run the usergroups.

In the past year there's been a couple of user initiated usergroups around the US. It seems like there's a lot of pent up desire for them.
Jared Banks, AIA
Shoegnome Architects

Archicad Blog: www.shoegnome.com
Archicad Template: www.shoegnome.com/template/
Archicad Work Environment: www.shoegnome.com/work-environment/
Archicad Tutorial Videos: www.youtube.com/shoegnome
Anonymous
Not applicable
The CADStore has not been real helpful yet. I still have all of my contact and update info come from J T Burk with Cadeshack in TX. I still have not had the CADStore contact me since they took over the local Archicad dealership. I have E-mailed them but no response yet.
JaredBanks
Mentor
That's annoying! I'd call and pester. I'd think it'd be in their best interest to help you start a usergroup.
Jared Banks, AIA
Shoegnome Architects

Archicad Blog: www.shoegnome.com
Archicad Template: www.shoegnome.com/template/
Archicad Work Environment: www.shoegnome.com/work-environment/
Archicad Tutorial Videos: www.youtube.com/shoegnome
Anonymous
Not applicable
We would of course be delighted to help you start up a user group and you are more than welcome to use our conference room or seminar room here at The CAD Store.

I am sorry for not responding, but I don't recall any phone calls or emails, except for one today inquiring on a product.

We had been speaking with Russ Sanders with Orcutt Winslow on a user group as I guess they had one previously, but I think they have been busy and not able to focus on it.

Please feel free to call me anytime, we can discuss next steps and get a West Valley User Group up and running in no time!

Tracy Hughey The CAD Store 623-385-1202 tracy@thecadstore.com