Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Manager!

Our Community
Ask questions about this community, the platform, and any technical questions.

How to Sign up to Graphisoft Community

Noemi Balogh
Community Admin
Community Admin

1. Click on the human icon in the upper-right corner to get to the login page;

2. Sign in with your Graphisoft ID;

a. Don’t you have a Graphisoft ID yet? Sign up by clicking on “Create Graphisoft ID”;
b. The link will open on a new tab. Enter your personal information including name and e-mail address, read and accept our Privacy Policy and click on "Sign up" to register your new Graphisoft ID account;
c. A confirmation link will be sent to your e-mail address. Confirm and switch back to the previous tab or visit GraphisoftID > Login again to sign in.

3. Register a username. Click on “Submit” to activate it;

4. You will find yourself on the home page of Graphisoft Community. 

GS_Community_int_homepage_banner (1).jpg

Welcome and enjoy your time here!

Your Graphisoft Community Team

Noémi Balogh

Community Expert, Admin

12 REPLIES 12
SeRohde
Booster

@Noemi Balogh wrote:
  1. Click on the human icon to get to the login page.
  2. Sign in with your Graphisoft ID.

Sign in was not possible because my old password was not compliant with the new password requirements. So I went with "Forgot Password", followed the Link in the E-Mail, set one that fits the rules and only then was able to proceed the Migration Process.

Admin of BIM [Cloud] [SaaS] [Server] | AC 19-25 [Win&Mac Clients] | VM's

Thank you @SeRohde! I updated the guide including your tip. Hopefully your advice will be useful for other community members too. 🙂

Noémi Balogh

Community Expert, Admin

Francois_MCD
Expert

Hi @Noemi Balogh I can not find the page to edit my profile signature that is added automatically to posts, replies & messages. Can you perhaps help me fix this part of my profile?

Thanks in advance

Regards
Francois Swanepoel
Everything happens in Archicad since v6.5 (2000) ‌
Hiking, Motorbiking, Good food, Gr8! Beer & excellent conversation 😉
#MadeByDyslexia is my unfair advantage – expect curious ideas, creative big thinking & small typos.
<> www.fusionBIM.co.za <> www.Scirrus.co <> www.BIM2fusedVR.com <> (new) Anatomy of Archicad Course

@Francois_MCD wrote:

Hi @Noemi Balogh I can not find the page to edit my profile signature that is added automatically to posts, replies & messages. Can you perhaps help me fix this part of my profile?

Thanks in advance

Does this help?

My_settings.jpg

You then need to use the HTML codes for the formatting.

Use those you see in my signature for color, small and italic.

Otherwise use and HTML on-line editor ... https://html-online.com/editor/

Barry.

One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
Lingwisyer
Guru

Can Persistent Login be added?

Ling.

AC22-23 AUS 7000Help Those Help You - Add a Signature
Self-taught, bend it till it breaksCreating a Thread
Win10 | R5 2600 | 16GB | GTX1660 

Thanks for your help @Barry Kelly 

Regards
Francois Swanepoel
Everything happens in Archicad since v6.5 (2000) ‌
Hiking, Motorbiking, Good food, Gr8! Beer & excellent conversation 😉
#MadeByDyslexia is my unfair advantage – expect curious ideas, creative big thinking & small typos.
<> www.fusionBIM.co.za <> www.Scirrus.co <> www.BIM2fusedVR.com <> (new) Anatomy of Archicad Course
Vghozlan
Participant

Hi @Noemi Balogh

When this new forum was put in place, I must have created a new account instead of linking the old one. I realised since that old forum was now gone and I can't access to my old account. I asked Barry Kelly about advise in that matter, he shared the link to that post and some steps to try (the password thing and so) but it did not work. On the login page when I enter my old ID or email I get the message "There is no registration with the selected authenticator. Please try a different authentication service".
Is there any way to operate the transition of my old account? 

PS: I still can access to my old account on old forum somehow by following the link stored with the password on chrome, in case that could help for the recovery

Kind regards,

Vincent

@Vghozlan wrote:

Hi @Noemi Balogh

When this new forum was put in place, I must have created a new account instead of linking the old one. I realised since that old forum was now gone and I can't access to my old account. I asked Barry Kelly about advise in that matter, he shared the link to that post and some steps to try (the password thing and so) but it did not work. On the login page when I enter my old ID or email I get the message "There is no registration with the selected authenticator. Please try a different authentication service".
Is there any way to operate the transition of my old account? 

PS: I still can access to my old account on old forum somehow by following the link stored with the password on chrome, in case that could help for the recovery

Kind regards,

Vincent

Hi Vincent,

On the new community platform you can log in only with your Graphisoft ID account. Unfortunately we are not able to connect your Archicad Talk and Community user manually, due to GDPR and technical problems, so what I can recommend is to register a new Graphisoft ID account and merge it with your past Archicad Talk account based on the above post.

Take care,
Noémi

Noémi Balogh

Community Expert, Admin

Cool, it worked!

One precision, I had to re-do the step 3 and 4 from Edge. I did follow your instruction on chrome first but after logging in, it drove me directly to account setting without passing by the steps 3 and 4. So if anyone encounter this problem, try with another browser (M-edge worked for me)