General discussions
Posts about job ads, news about competitions, events, learning resources, research, etc.

Special LIVE Event Wednesday Sept. 11 at 6 pm PDT

Eric Bobrow
Enthusiast

Special LIVE Event Wednesday Sept. 11 at 6 pm PDT
3 #ArchiCAD Experts Hangout and talk about ArchiCAD 17!

Join 3 Top ArchiCAD Experts tomorrow in a special event:
Free YouTube Hangout...the first time ever!

Tomorrow night I'll be hosting a special live event, a free YouTube Hangout on Air with fellow ArchiCAD experts Jared Banks and Apollo Spiliotis.

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR THIS LIVE EVENT:
Wednesday September 11 at 6 pm PDT (U.S. Pacific Time)
http://www.bobrow.com/hangout/?whw_hangout=archicad-17-a-game-changer&register

This is groundbreaking in two different ways: it's the first time I'm using Google's Hangout on Air tool, and it's also the first time that the three of us have had a chance to discuss ArchiCAD together. Plus, we're going to talk about ArchiCAD 17, which changes a lot about how BIM works!

In a Hangout on Air, the event is livestreamed with webcams, so you'll see us, each in our separate home offices. You'll also be able to type in questions and comments in a chat box, so it's going to be interactive, and a whole lot of fun!

ARCHICAD 17 - A GAME CHANGER!

ArchiCAD 17 introduces some ground-breaking technologies. How does this change the BIM software landscape?

ArchiCAD continues to increase in popularity as evidenced by social media. Followers, fans and views are growing at an impressive rate. Where is this going, and what does it say about the future prospects of Graphisoft and ArchiCAD?

For the first time ever, three of the top ArchiCAD experts in the world hang out together - join us for this special event!

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR THIS LIVE ONLINE EVENT:
Wednesday September 11 at 6 pm PDT (U.S. Pacific Time)
http://www.bobrow.com/hangout/?whw_hangout=archicad-17-a-game-changer&register

ABOUT THE PANEL

Jared Banks, AIA is an architect and well-known ArchiCAD expert. He runs Shoegnome.com and writes constantly about ArchiCAD, BIM and the intersection between technology and architectural design. His ArchiCAD tutorial channel on YouTube is approaching the 100,000 view milestone.

Apollo Spiliotis is an architect, veteran ArchiCAD user, information-sharing addict, and technology enthusiast based in New York City. He is also the creator of archiCADMonkey, a blog where he shares exciting news, tutorials and interviews of luminaries from the design & tech world.

Eric Bobrow is an internationally recognized expert on ArchiCAD. His ArchiCAD Tutorials YouTube channel recently passed the 1 Million Views milestone, and his Best Practices Course and ArchiCAD Coaching Programs help 1,100+ users from 65 countries to use ArchiCAD more effectively.

This event will be recorded and posted on my YouTube Channel, but it's definitely more fun when you watch it "live". I hope you can join us!

Eric Bobrow

P.S. In case you didn't notice, I posted my 41st ArchiCAD tutorial on my YouTube Channel last week, a 25 minute explanation and demonstration of how the new interface for ArchiCAD 17 differs from previous versions:

ArchiCAD Tutorial | ArchiCAD 17 New Interface
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24z9n8XSSgA

This video is excerpted from the Best Practices Course, so course members may view it within the members area along with LOTS of other training resources.
0 REPLIES 0