Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Manager!

Our Community
Ask questions about this community, the platform, and any technical questions.

We want your feedback!

Gordana Radonic
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello everyone! 

We are happy you joined our Graphisoft Community!

Bearing in mind that we freshly launched this platform, your feedback is crucial to keep improving our community.

Would you please share your impressions, comments, suggestions?

Gordana Radonić

Community Manager

134 REPLIES 134
DGSketcher
Legend

Again on the long thread issue ... please can we have a search current thread option? I have been trying to find a post from yesterday and it is taking way too long.

Apple iMac Intel i9 / macOS Sonoma / AC27UKI (most recent builds.. if they work)

If you click on the magnifying glass next to a blank search box, you will be taken to a search screen where you can limit what you are searching for - location, date, user, etc.

You can combine all of these options together with key words as well.

Barry.

post_search.jpg

One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11

I just tried and at least now closing the forum tab and reentering doesn´t prompt a new login as happended before, so it seems to be working.

ARCHICAD 27 SPA
Windows 10

Thanks for the suggestion @Barry Kelly Unfortunately that only seems to take you to the thread, it won't list individual posts. I narrowed it down to the posts contributor and still ended up at the first post. I have gone back to a Threaded feed, so I don't know how that impacts the results.

Good news is with MacOS Safari I can use Ctrl-F to search the full web page, assuming the full thread is listed. I assume other browsers have a similar function.

Apple iMac Intel i9 / macOS Sonoma / AC27UKI (most recent builds.. if they work)

If you go to the Khoros website, you can see their forums are as bad as these ones 😫

https://community.khoros.com/

ARCHICAD 27 SPA
Windows 10
Gordana Radonic
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks everyone for sharing your comments! There are many valid points and good suggestions, we are reviewing all, one by one. We'll try to improve the thread options soon. Thank you for your patience!

Gordana Radonić

Community Manager

Thanks Gordana!

Which cookie is it? "LithiumUserInfo"?

Because that one.... is set to one day now. 🤔

The others are set to one week. Both not really a great improvement.

Lucas Becker | AC 27 on Mac | Author of Runxel's Archicad Wiki | Editor at SelfGDL | Developer of the GDL plugin for Sublime Text |
«Furthermore, I consider that Carth... yearly releases must be destroyed»

I can confirm that this doesn't work, Karl. Seems like mods are indeed getting the special treatment!

But yeah, in general the CSS of this forum is just a joke.

Lucas Becker | AC 27 on Mac | Author of Runxel's Archicad Wiki | Editor at SelfGDL | Developer of the GDL plugin for Sublime Text |
«Furthermore, I consider that Carth... yearly releases must be destroyed»
DGSketcher
Legend

@Gordana Radonic It is possible to spend time replying to a post, then hit Reply to get taken to the log-in page and find your post gone because you had forgotten you were not logged in. Surely we should be advised of our log-in status before allowing the edit box to operate?