Our Community
Ask questions about this community, the platform, and any technical questions.

We want your feedback!

Gordana Radonic
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello everyone! 

We are happy you joined our Graphisoft Community!

Bearing in mind that we freshly launched this platform, your feedback is crucial to keep improving our community.

Would you please share your impressions, comments, suggestions?

Gordana Radonić

Community Manager

134 REPLIES 134

Yes, the recent post functionality is instead under hot topics on the landing page (and only for topics and not posts).

It seems as there's a lot of potential functionality when it comes to topics/posts but it's implemented in a really poor way. What I would suggest is that the functionality of unread posts, hot topics and search is combined to make a message board. I think that that would be an actual improvement from the old forum. A place where you can see all new posts and topics, filter by location, date, etc. and sort by date, views, likes, etc.

DGSketcher
Legend

I guess we won't be going back, but what is that old saying "If it isn't broken, don't try to fix it." Apart from tying the log in to Graphisoft User accounts I can't see one thing that is better in this new forum. 🙄 Not sure who makes these decisions, but some interaction by GS with users before making these changes might help making more informed choices that work.

Apple iMac Intel i9 / macOS Sonoma / AC27UKI (most recent builds.. if they work)

Just found another hidden/scattered functionality. Under options for a topic it is possible to float the topic. This means that the topic will be pinned at the top of the list of forum posts for the specific forum.

It is also possible to float an entire forum but I haven't been able to see what that does.

The terminology is still all over the place  topic/discussion/thread, pinned/floated.

thesleepofreason_0-1632127153787.png

I guess that there is a lot of functionality at the backend that could be used to increase and deepen user interaction. But given the implementation - that sure stands as an irony. 

Lingwisyer
Guru

So... anything changed?

AC22-23 AUS 7000Help Those Help You - Add a Signature
Self-taught, bend it till it breaksCreating a Thread
Win10 | R5 2600 | 16GB | GTX1660